Sign in to follow this  
tmessenger

Help I.D. this WH deck

tmessenger

Got a bunch of WH stuff today and this deck was included in with the other parts. Deck is in nice condition just light surface rust but won't fit my tractor and don't have a clue what it works with. Might be good for someones tractor anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks Tim

whd1.jpg

Kelly

I can't think of the number right now, but some thing like RM425 I have 2 of them, it's mid 60's

TT

I can't think of the number right now, but some thing like RM425

That's exactly what it is.

Built specifically for the 1045/1055/1075 models with the small "PTO" pulley and the short frame, but have been seen on 875 and similar small block tractors on rare occasion.

That deck requires a special latch (clearanced for the jackshaft pulley) for the mid hitch.

Rumor has it that due to so many problems with the contorted blade drive belt arrangement, dealers were instructed by :banghead: to offer replacement 36" gear-drive decks (free of charge) to the owners that complained.

tmessenger

I can't think of the number right now, but some thing like RM425

That's exactly what it is.

Built specifically for the 1045/1055/1075 models with the small "PTO" pulley and the short frame, but have been seen on 875 and similar small block tractors on rare occasion.

That deck requires a special latch (clearanced for the jackshaft pulley) for the mid hitch.

Rumor has it that due to so many problems with the contorted blade drive belt arrangement, dealers were instructed by :banghead: to offer replacement 36" gear-drive decks (free of charge) to the owners that complained.

Ahh the rare deck that no one wants, sounds like it will be taking up space in my barn. Well at least I got an extra 5-0721 deck and RT-367 tiller out of the deal.

Thanks for the info.

Tim