Sign in to follow this  
perry

A what is it ???

perry

worked this up out of the garden.

anybody identify this bottle?. give ya a hint. it was manufactured in detroit.

whoctober007.jpg

whoctober009.jpg

oct07007.jpg

T-Mo

I haven't a clue. I hate to see what I would dig up if I plow my ground, all 5 acres of it. The wooded hillside across the creek from my house is full of debris from generations ago. There is even a top part of a truck cab laying in the woods. Just hadn't had the need to get rid of it.....yet. That will change as I have plans of taking a chain saw to most of those trees.

So what is it?

nylyon

Old Coke bottle? My property used to be all farm land. By the stream I have 2 old cars 1, 1946 Chevy and a something or other, and a tractor. Nothing usable on any of them, but I got em'

T-Mo

Old Coke bottle? My property used to be all farm land. By the stream I have 2 old cars 1, 1946 Chevy and a something or other, and a tractor. Nothing usable on any of them, but I got em'

Sort of like bragging rights with the neighbor! :D

Neighbor: I have an old '80 Pinto and a non-running Craftsman tractor.

Karl: Well, that's hard to beat, but I have a old '46 Chevy and this old, neat, Packard/Desoto, All-State, or something or other and also, this old farm tractor. Oh, yeah, not to mention what looks to be Al Capone's vault! :P

Rollerman

Any body ever seen the movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" there is a scene that is in the start of the movie where a coke bottle is thrown from a plane? :D

Anyways if you seen the movie...you should get a laugh...if not your missing out.

Stephen in northern IN....On phone & on hold <_<

Curmudgeon

Detroit?

STROHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale

nylyon

You'll have to clean it up, I've heard that old bottles sometimes fetch some serious cash!