Sign in to follow this  
MikesRJ

Thanks for the visit

MikesRJ

Was in Warsaw, IN this past week and got to meet Scott (WHFan74) and his Dad. Two finer people you won't find anywhere.

Scott,

Thank you to you and your Dad for having me over. That's one hell of a setup you two have. Thanks also for the dash I was looking for, the favor WILL be returned. See you again in October.

whfan74

Mike,

I want to thank you as well. It was a pleasant suprise to receive a pm letting me know that you would be in the area. We truly had a great time sharing stories with you and just hanging out in the shop. That is where dad and I feel right at home. No favor needs to be returned.....if we can help, we are always happy to do so.

Thanks for the compliments on dad's shop. As you can see we have quite a few projects but truly enjoy the space we have to tinker around in.

Mike was a great guy for us to chat with...........Dad and him hit it off as they are two former Navy guys. It was fun to sit back and listen to them share stories about their time serving our country. :banghead:

Just another side note for everyone else..........we met at 6:00 p.m. and enjoyed some chips and salsa and a tasty beverage. From there we headed out to the barn. Next thing you know it was almost midnight and we both had to get up to go to our prospective jobs at 6:00 a.m. Needless to say I was exhausted Friday at work but it was well worth it. Unfortunately life had to get in the way of our hobby and we had to cut it short.

Mike it was a real pleasure meeting you. I am glad you made it home safely and look forward to seeing you again. Take inventory of what manuals you need to add to your collection. We will get those out to you so you can add them online for everyone else. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again!

stevasaurus

Always nice to meet a fellow member of the hobby. :banghead: I know how the time just flies when that happens. :thumbs:

Gene_S

Always nice to meet a fellow member of the hobby. :banghead: I know how the time just flies when that happens. :ROTF:

Just like Steve said.... Sure wish I could of met ya Mike... :thumbs:

MikesRJ

Sure wish I could of met ya Mike... :banghead:

I may be back out that way fairly soon. I'll be sure to let both Scott and you know when/if that will happen. Unfortunately I rarely know my schedule is firm until I am stepping on the plane.