Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

hydraulics

6wheeler

Good Morning from Mn. A long while ago someone started a topic about putting Hydraulics on an 8 spd. using a power steering pump. I'll be darned if I can find it. Does anyone remember this? I was off line for quite awhile and was wondering how it turned out. I would like something like that my 2 c series tractors. Pat

JUSS10

i was planning on doing it with my 854.... let me see if i can find the thread i started

Don1977

Check this tread out over on " My Tractor Forum".

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=165562

You may have to join to see the pictures.

I think the biggest problem is finding enough room to install the pump.

6wheeler

Thanks for the info guys, I have an old Volvo pump, they run a separate resevoir. I am sure I will need a bigger tank than it came with. I am thinking of mounting it on a spare front Tach a matic. If I can get enough adjustment on it, I think that will be a good place. It should be out of harms way, and I could remove it when not needed. I would put quick couplers on the hoses, and some sort of detachable coupler on the lift. That way I could put the deck on to mow. I have a friend close by with a c-175 auto, so I can look under his tractor to see how his cylinder is mounted and go from there. Thanks again. Pat

Operator

I have a Toyota pump here with an attached fluid tank, I was going to mount it up under hood in front of battery. Got to make brackets to mount it to the 16 Kohler.

Or Pat I could sell you a 520 I have on CL, Check Rochester CL Farm and garden.

Randy