Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Ok Northeast guys, ready for another one?

rickv1957

Coadster,what a very fine tractor my friend!!!! :banghead:

HorseFixer

MJ & I just got back from the movies and dinner, we got about 4" in 4 hrs on top of the three that was on the ground already. :banghead: Just got in from chuckin and its coming down so hard that I will defiantly have a bunch in the morning :thumbs: to do. And from what they are reporting lake effect snow warning into Sunday!! Ole man winter! :ROTF:

Ken B

Has anyone else noticed that the snow crews for the most part no longer plow with the storm but after it? :banghead:

Coadster32

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm glad I mounted the lights high, it sure does shine bright at night. Very dissapointed with the snow though. I plowed about 2 1/2 inches yesterday, and there's about 1 1/2 inches this morning. (bet your but I'm gonna plow that too) :banghead:

porkchop

:banghead: We got a "DEEP" One inch last night. :thumbs: I hope I can get to the barn to get the tractor out. :ROTF::hide::D :hide:

Jim_M

I just came in from plowing....Ok, I'll have to admit, I don't mind plowing.....but I would be having a lot more fun if it was 75 and sunny instead of 13 and windy and grey.

Coadster32

Got a couple of videos for yall. This is on my neighbors driveway. I waited untill today to do it.

th_pics049.jpg

This one is directly across the streeet from him.

th_pics050.jpg

With all the extra weights and stuff, I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with it's performance.

Sparky

Great videos Chris :banghead: .

Looks like yer havin fun doing "chores" .

Mike.......

Ken B

Looks like you got to have some fun on the 854. She looks great Chris.

Zeek

You guys can have all that snow :thumbs:

With you on that one :banghead:

stevebo

Looking good Chris !! I love these machines !!

AMC RULES

Yipee! Their calling for another foot to drop here in NY tomorrow night. :banghead:

Picture4221815.jpg

I'm gonna leave a light on for it.

spark949

Got a couple of videos for yall. This is on my neighbors driveway. I waited untill today to do it.

th_pics049.jpg

This one is directly across the streeet from him.

th_pics050.jpg

With all the extra weights and stuff, I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with it's performance.

Wow...plowing and tilling at the same time. What weights do you have on your tractor. Mine look the same but I am looking for something heavier in the same style.

sgtsampay

They are forcasting 6-10in as of now. Hmm, I may have to use the snowblower for this one.. I will still try out the plow though, jsut for kicks and giggles. :banghead:

nylyon

We're at 8-14" forecasted now.

Ken B

The C-160 and myself are all set to play, I mean work. Looks like ole Stevebo is gonna be able to play in the snow all day tomm! :banghead:

stevebo

I may not be able to play all day as I have a bunch of paperwork to get done however I am sure I will find some time to plow :banghead: