Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

wheres the snow?

can whlvr

well here in central ontario we have had only one snowfall,ya it snowed fo one week without stopping b ut it all melted away and havnt had any since,ive been lucky though and took one of the girls to work to haul tools and pumps and gravel to the work site,i love getting paid to drive my horse :banghead:

boovuc

So much for the great white north! :banghead:

I have no snow on the ground and we haven't had anything but a dusting in the valleys where I live in Central Pennsylvania. But you know something! I'm not going to complain! It's brown and gray but it beats the slop of snow and ice! I can actually see the paint on my pickup! :thumbs:

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

spark949

There's more on the way here in CT. All day Friday and into Saturday morning. Well that's what they say....remains to be seen. But anyway, i hope it happens, I'll get to use the snowblower again. This time it will be easier to lift as I had it on the lower hole before and moved it up one. What a difference.

harleyjj

woke up to a dusting here outside Detroit today. it's still snowing but not much accumulation yet, they say less than an inch. I think I'll still have to clean the driveway after work tonight with the horse, just because I really want to try it out with the free wheel weights my soon to be father in law gave me last week.

gdhile

well here in central ontario we have had only one snowfall,ya it snowed fo one week without stopping b ut it all melted away and havnt had any since,ive been lucky though and took one of the girls to work to haul tools and pumps and gravel to the work site,i love getting paid to drive my horse :banghead:

just dust in northern indiana and we had 4" the first week of december i need to move north this is not enough snow for me

COMMANDO1

Were are you from jdhyle

COMMANDO1

sorry, gdhile

KC9KAS

COMMANDO....his profile says: Syracuse,Indiana