Sign in to follow this  
WH854

Question!!!!

WH854

I have a wheel hub that is the heavy duty type with a 1 inch hole for axel 2 set screw holes.What transmission was this for, and what tractor was it used on?? :D Can It be used on a 4 speed transmission,like my 854 has :ychain:

Chas

TT

They're commonly found on models like the 310, 312, (w/#110996 Uni-Drive) GT-1100/1142/1600/1642 (w/#5086 Uni-Drive) and will definitely work on the other 1" axles like in the 854 tranz. :ychain:

Edit: forgot about the woodruff key size difference. You might need to make a "hybrid" key since some newer hubs can have a wider keyway.

rmaynard

The part numbers that you listed in the title, 105762 (1" axles), and 105763 (1-1/8" axles), are sometimes both stamped on the 1-1/8" hubs. :ychain: Can someone explain that one?

TT

Can someone explain that one?

Same mold works for either finished size.

Some :ychain: parts (like engine drive pulleys) can have 3 or 4 different numbers cast into them, but they only work in certain applications.

It's just like the K-241 Kohler blocks that have K301 cast on the PTO side.

WH854

Well fellows I got my hub from Toro yesterday!!( P/N 93-3659-03) It is for 1" axles. There is not any numbers stamped in it but a 3 that I can find.

P/N 105763 is now P/N 105763-03 for 1 1/8 inch axles. :banghead:

Chas :thumbs: