Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

New horse....

CTPATRIOT

After looking at this on CL for a while i decided to go check it out tonight(50 miles each way).SO many times whatever i go to look at is junk,i was quite happy when i got there.The mans uncle bought it new,put it in storage in the early "80's and passed away in the early 2000's and it was left to the guy i picked it up from.It runs and drives nice and is super straight.No dents,cracks,welds ect...very nice little tractor overall.

877R.jpg

877L.jpg

btrrg1969

Looks like you got a good one , nice find :ychain:

can whlvr

nice find :ychain:

smoreau

wow!! That one looks like it was in a time warp. its all there. It's hard to find them like that. great find. :ychain:

qd-16

Rear wheel weights also! Would the hydro lift been an option at the time or more than likely added at a later date?

Kelly

Nice tractor, but the hood decals are on backwards, or I should say wrong sides.

rickv1957

Nice find there!!!!

Kelly

Ah, I think it had a newer hood with headlights put on it and they put the decals on the wrong sides, that tractor did not come with the cut out for lights in the orig. hood.

CTPATRIOT

Nice tractor, but the hood decals are on backwards, or I should say wrong sides.

Good catch,the workers must have been hitting the bottle at lunch... :ychain:

Kelly

Was probably a dealer thing, the owner wanted lights so they put a new hood on, and applied the decals wrong, but the paint cond. says it was done early in it's life.

and missing the 877 decal on one side, in 1967 the base decal was all the same for automatic models they just added model number decals to them, ie.. 877, 1077 and 1277

Still a very nice find, and only having to drive 50 miles that is nice, I normally drive more :ychain:

CTPATRIOT

Was probably a dealer thing, the owner wanted lights so they put a new hood on, and applied the decals wrong, but the paint cond. says it was done early in it's life.

and missing the 877 decal on one side, in 1967 the base decal was all the same for automatic models they just added model number decals to them, ie.. 877, 1077 and 1277

Still a very nice find, and only having to drive 50 miles that is nice, I normally drive more :ychain:

That makes sense :D

Brrly1

Good looking tractor. Nice find for sure. I have an 876 with hydro lift. Good lil' tractor. It is also setup with a plow this winter. I had 36" deck on it earlier this year. Good luck See ya, Bye Burly :D

:ychain:

dclarke

Nice lookin horse. :ychain:

CTPATRIOT

I have a mint deck for this tractor also sitting on a Commando 8.Just wondering,how do those little decks mow???

wheelhorsec85

I have a mint deck for this tractor also sitting on a Commando 8.Just wondering,how do those little decks mow???

those little square decks , to me unless there near perfect don't work well . and :ychain: . if the blades are not times right . you could kill someone .

CTPATRIOT

This style deck.

com8rt.jpg

Retired Wrencher

:D :D:ychain: Very Nice find it looks like it is all there and in working order. this would make a nice addition to your collection. Gary B.......

CTPATRIOT

A few pics in the daylight,i'm a sucker for clean originals!I just love tractors that have been preserved and not messed with.She needs a little tlc,but not much.The wheel weights are vintage aftermarkets made by E ROWE.

WH877.jpg

877back.jpg

perry

thats the second one just recently ive seen with lights. one forsale near kelly had them. was on craigslist and ebay with snow cab and implements.

CTPATRIOT

It has a aftermarket light switch under the hood on the right,deff. didn't come with lights from the factory.

KB9LOR

I have the same RD Deck on my 855, and it mows, really nice!

CTPATRIOT

I have the same RD Deck on my 855, and it mows, really nice!

Thanks,thats good to know :banghead: .

KB9LOR

Your welcome! and BTW nice tractor too!

clintonnut

Nice machine!

Those wheels and some paint clean up nicely with soapy brillow pads! I love those weights have a pair myself but they weigh 120lbs

Operator

Very decent tractor you found.

Randy

PS I haven't seen anything yet. :banghead: