Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

Latest haul

rydogg

I was searching the net for a short frame snow/dirt plow for my 1055 but the one I found was a few hours away in Des Moines Iowa so I made sure I could fill the trailer with wheel horse stuff before I made the trip, I managed to get 3 :ychain: tractors and a plow on my 4 x 10 trailer with no room to spare, I also filled the rear of the SUV with 2 air compressors. a sand blast cabinet, a tri fold ramp. I had to pass on a 502 that I found near Mason City but may go back when I get another full load set up and the price comes down a bit. Here are some pictures.

wheelhorse001-1.jpg

wheelhorse002-1.jpg

This was supposedly a 633 but I was just checking it out and it has a 8hp kohler with a spec number of 30108D which would make it a 854 unless the motor has been changed, the number on the shift pattern sticker is 45451 if anyone can tell me what this is for sure I would appreciate it.

wheelhorse003-1.jpg

This is a 1964 but I am not sure exactly which one the model number is 7412 I have checked into it but have been unable to find out exactly what it is so your expertise is once again needed.

wheelhorse004.jpg

The last one is a 657 that I picked up without a motor but recently found a H60 that will fit it. It looks like it was brush painted yellow but I can see red paint where the yellow is flaking off.

wheelhorse005.jpg

wheelhorse006-1.jpg

This is what the wife saw when she came up to the garage to check it out she was a little surprised to see that there were so many I was able to split them between several buildings at our other house so it didn't look like so many....thank god she hasn't been back to the pole shed cause there is about 10 more garden tractors in there.

TT

I'll go with 854 on the first one and 604/704 on the second.

btrrg1969

Nice haul :ychain:

can whlvr

nice collection :ychain:

Coadster32

Nice! The numbers line up on the Kohler as a K181 8hp.

JimD

:ychain:

KC9KAS

Looks like you made a nice haul!

Zeek

:ychain: :D :D

d180man

Hi very nice tractors ! :ychain: :D

racinfool40

:ychain: X2 Great score!!!!

rickv1957

Nice haul there!!!!

rydogg

Thanks for your help guys...I was hoping it was an 854 since I already have a 633, these have been sitting in the garage for the last month since we just purchased our new home and I haven't had time to really look them over until today, I also noticed that all 3 have rear axle snow/dirt blade mounts. Now I just need to find a good wood burner so I can start heating my garage and working on them since I am gonna be unemployed until next August or so :ychain: .