Sign in to follow this  
TT

Round hood hydro at 2010 WHCC show

TT

I caught a glimpse of what I think was a 702 with a hydro transaxle (I think it was an Eaton) in a picture someone had posted here on RedSquare.

I knew an old feller who converted a '67 Lawn Ranger, but this is the first "big" tractor I have seen and it looked :D .

Who has the picture(s) - and would you please post it/them again? (I can't find it now.) If anyone has any information as to whose it was, etc., that would be great too.

How / why was it not posted all over this forum? :ychain: (and sorry for forgetting about it for so long :D )

Gene_S

TT there was a guy at Mentone this year with a 702 (I believe a 702) with a hydro. He was from somewhere in Ohio and I don't have any pictures... :ychain: Very nice job done on it to.

jusjeepn

Pretty sure I saw that one at Portland also. He had it labled as a 772. Very extensive mods but it looked great. I'm thinking it was a Eaton hydro also.

Brrly1

Yes sir, I believe of all things his name is Terry. I see him at all the local shows like Mentone, Portland, Wapokenta. I will do what I can and dig up his card to see if I could contact him. I believe you guys are correct on the hydro. It is a really sharp tractor. He is from Ohio. See Ya, Bye Burly :D

:ychain:

TT

Will this help?????

dsc_0090_221878.jpg

I'd like to track this guy down. :ychain:

Brrly1

Yup. thats him Terry W. Good job TT. I know I have pictures of that tractor but it has been virtually impossible to find. See Ya, Bye

Burly :D

jusjeepn

Hey TT, He was set up right beside Henry @ Portland and they seemed to buddy's. You might contact Henry!

Brrly1

Pat, I contacted Terry this morning after you guys made your posts. He is from Greenville, Ohio. I normally talk with him at the shows. He said he was going to dig around to see if he had a picture, told me he would email if he did. If someone wants his # email me at brrly1@yahoo.com I will post it if I receive it.

See Ya, Bye Burly :D

TT

Perhaps he could be persuaded to join the forum? :ychain:

:D for your efforts, guys!

racinfool40

Greenville!!!! Now you have my attention..Thats about 25 minutes south of Were I'm located..I talked to this fella at Portland also, never crossed my mid at the time to say anything about RedSquare :ychain:. I'd like to contact him also just to say hey from another :D Guy!!!! :D

wingrider

I talked to him also in Portland and at Mentone too, I have his 2 business cards

with info on them, let me know.

If you talk to him ask him what the name of his business is called I got a big laugh

out of it.

Wingrider

redhorse47

Hey, guys. Didn't know the 772 Hydro was a topic 'til Burly called me. I am not very computer chatty normally. Not stuck-up, just lazy. Appreciate all the nice comments,though. Unfortunately, I am also lazy when it comes to taking pictures. The tractors are crammed into winter storage now so probably won't get any before spring. That is a nice post from PA show if you could photoshop those two ugly dudes out. Thanks. Terry

TT

:ROTF:

We can always use another Terry! :banghead:

I'd like to see / hear more about your 772 whenever you are able.

I got your # from Burly and have been meaning to give you a call. :thumbs:

redhorse47

Sure, Gimme a call. Actually, the tractor is not complete. I still have to figure out how to add the hydraulic lift and get a better looking exhaust setup, etc.

sorekiwi

Hi Terry, :banghead:

Very nice tractor, and I love the idea for a roundhood hydro! Would love to hear what was involved in the build.

Vinylguy

From one Terry to another WELCOME TO RED SQUARE!!! :banghead:

jb4249

Terry, It is a nice looking ride. Maybe I'll see it live this summer. I had a very good friend that lived in Greenville, Bob Ryan. He passed a few years ago but a great guy.

jb4249

Brrly1

Terry, it is good to see you here. Welcome to Red Square. Like I said there is a bunch of knowledge here. Some really sweet tractors. Really Great People. Nine times out of ten if you need to know something all you need to do is ask. I am sure you will have a good time. See You in Wapakoneta. Take care Burly :hide:

:banghead:

:thumbs::ROTF: :hide:

NOSpam

I'd like to track this guy down. :ROTF:

:banghead: Looks like you accomplished it! :thumbs: :hide: