Sign in to follow this  
formariz

Thanks Ken B

formariz

Thanks Ken. The Electro 12 is virtually unstoppable. Plowed with it all day.The Combination of Hydro lift and automatic transmission does makes things easier. Don't really have any good photos just a couple the wife took when I started.I got to work on a camera crew.

IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

Ken B

I'm very happy that you like it Cas. You are right, it is a snow beast! It has just the right amount of power and speed too tackle the snow. Once you get used to operating the hydro lift and auto tranny at the same time its a breeze. I knew you were going to like it in the snow.

d180man

Hi very nice tractor !! :ychain: :D

dwayneGT

Do you have suitcase weights on the back? You probably got more than the foot that we got here and I was spinning with the 100 lbs. of wheel weights.

Kelly

Looks like he may have a tombstone weight on the back, I know he has a few.

rickv1957

Nice picture of that Electro working!!

420lse

I haven't been around for awhile but I sure enjoy all the winter pic's.Nice rig!

formariz

We had over 20" of the stuff. I used one of the "tombstone" weights in the back since I got caught a little unprepared for the snow. I had no chains for the Electro wheels so I used some spare 6x12 ones that I had with some 4 link chains. I have an extremely steep driveway and it is not easy to get to the top without slipping.Luckily the Electro's transmission allows you to just crawl up the hill controlling slip pretty well.

I am waiting for a good set of two link chains for the Electro's wheels but could definitely use a good heavy set of rear wheel weights. Anyone out there with some available?