Sign in to follow this  
spicerum32

need help on changing belt on b115 and adj carb

spicerum32

Hi I bought a new drive belt for my 1981 wheel horse b115, but need someone to tell me how to get old belt off tractor to put new one on. I now you have to take something

Retired Wrencher

:ychain: :D:D well 1st u have take the belt gard off about 3 bolts?? when that is done push in clutch this make the belt loose, slide off the old belt from pullys. it is not hard to change belts on a wheel horse they are the easy. compared to outher brands. as for the carb the trick is to get it to idle smooth. Then when u find out why it is not going from fast speed to idle . you can turn up the speed all the way up. Then turn in and out the hi speed jet SLOWLY to where it runs smooth at any speed. this is only a set tool.the wright way is to find out what your setting are from a manual or I hope some else who is more in to this model can help. I hope this helps you Gary B................

C-Series14

He doesn't have a belt guard, it is a vertical shaft and the belt is under the frame. If you go to Toro's site and look up the parts diagrams using 02-11BP03 for the VIN, it will show a pic of the setup. I see some belt guides that might have to be removed, shouldn't be too hard.

Maybe some of the other B-Series owners will chime in after the holidays...

gwest_ca

The service manual for the 1978-79 B, C and D models can be downloaded from

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

and it has instructions for changing the belt on the B-Series. The later models should be the same.

Use 82-11BP01 for a model number and the word none for a serial number.

This manual has good info that is applicable to older and newer models.

Garry

catman81056

looks like 2 so far.

defed

there are probably differences if it is geared or hydro. i have a hydro version, and it's a pain. i don't even remember how i did it last time...was several years ago.