Sign in to follow this  
Redbirdman

soooo Sad

Redbirdman

I saw these photos on Eek Bay, and it is a good lesson to us all to "get out there!" and rescue these poor devils before it is too late! :D

PC210746.jpg

PC210748.jpg

PC210749.jpg

I see somebody, a long long time ago tried to at least dump a little house paint on her...........I can't help but wonder if even an 'ol man rattle can rustoration 20 years ago might have saved her????? :ychain:

sad, so sad :D :hide:

Redbirdman

well I sure hope so, but it looks like it is too late......

I say:

TO HELL with gun registration......everybody oils their guns and puts them away,

I BELIEVE we need Tractor registration, no matter how old they are! And people must be held accountable for the tractors in their possession, they should be kept out of the hands of kids and irresponsible people that mistreat them and leave them out in the dirt! They should be removed from the hands of unloving people and placed in good homes where they will be cared for with DIGNITY!

ED..........CTC the Center for Tractor Control :ychain:

JMW

I'm gonna try.......maybe. I don't know if I want it or just feel sorry for it!

Indy w h

I say buy it and restore it

Indy

JMW

Well the good news is that my wife saw pics. of it and didn't throw up.She just laughed at me and said if I wanted it then just buy it. So if the price doesn't go up too much I'll be going to get it soon.

Redbirdman

wife saw pics. of it and didn't throw up.
:ychain:

well, that is a real good sign........I'm rooting for you!

ED

rj35hunter

I couldn't agree with Redbirdman more. Save the horses! :D:ychain:

Clay

Crazywheelhorseman

I agree with redbirdman, except not all of us have large enough enclosed area to house all the horses we have saved. :D

anyone that has been to my place can tell you that my stuff maybe outside but nothing goes to waste and no horse parts go to the scrap yard :D

Horse'n Around

Well the good news is that my wife saw pics. of it and didn't throw up.She just laughed at me and said if I wanted it then just buy it. So if the price doesn't go up too much I'll be going to get it soon.

Jim, you've got a kind heart, I hope that you end up with it. For surely your reward will be a great one for saving this little orphan Horse :ychain:

I'm rooting for you too!!!!

John

dgoyette

wife saw pics. of it and didn't throw up.

well, that is a real good sign........I'm rooting for you!

ED

Me too! And couldn't agree with you more Ed.

mavfreak

I hope someone gets it. To me it doesn't look like its parts but fixable.

I would like to see it go to you

buckrancher

I say go for it

she needs saveing

the 854 I rebuilt looked just as bad or worse :ychain:

Brian

rwilson

That ol' thing has lots of life left in it. My 400 was alot worse than that.

Giles

Just like my late brother said "water will destroy anything over time".

I never leave any machinery out in the weather.

I once bought a Gravely lawntractor that was 10 years old. It looked like new and I paid a premium price $700.00 :ychain:

While looking at the machine, the owner stated that he and his nexdoor neighbor bought exactly the same model lawnmower as a package deal.

He informed me that he immediatly bought a metal shed for the tractor and his neighbor just covered his with a tarp. He kept it covered for about 6 months and then let it set out.

We walked over to the neighbor's yard and there it set, in the weeds with a small tree growing behind the front axle :D

Later I bought the neighbor's lawnmower for $50.00 and used it for parts.

I think the $200.00 metal building was a good investment for the $700.00 machine.

JMW

Well I didn't wind up getting this one. I couldn't bring myself to pay more than a $100 for it. I'll just keep looking.

Redbirdman

OH WELLLLL!....you tried! Funny, just last week I was willing to pay 25 bucks for some ratty fenders on evil bay, and I see the seat sells for 25 bucks plus. I am sure the hood would be worth 50 bucks. But that's not my point.

I hate to see an ol one parted out. It is just one less in the world. Of course you could say the same for human organ donors........ But, like an organ donor, maybe another one will get a chance to live on!

we tried................. :ychain: