Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

strange weather

can whlvr

well up here in central ontario weve had an unbeilevable winter,some places nere me have received 7 feet of snow,record amounts,but where i live we only got about 18 inches,10 minutes from me they have 3-4 feet and got it in one week,last year we didnt even get 12 inches the whole year and i had just rebuilt one of my blowers and wanted to try it ouy and didnt get the chance,well it works really good and my home made cab is really cool as well,some might remember from last years posts,so let us know how much snow u have

MikesRJ

Nothing yet here, Don. Waiting to try mine out and hoping I don't have your last-years luck!

ducky

I have some but not enough for the snow blower. :ychain: my blower is weighting for some action. but i have my plow blade on my horse for now. but I want snow. or at least 3+ in. :D

Operator

Over here in western Wisconsin we are getting dumped on! I think we are at 38"!

I've got more snow piled up now than any other years at the end of the season. Beutiful! Snow in the trees! Just like a postcard. A very different year for sure.

Randy

btrrg1969

here in middle Tennessee we are getting a heavy dusting , I would say we have about an inch , however by tomorrow it will melt the temp should just be above freezing. I am wanting a good one I want to play with my new plow

rickv1957

Very little snow in Mo :ychain:

mr.pipes

where i live we only got about 18 inches,10 minutes from me they have 3-4 feet

How long would the drive take on the tractor? You might make some friends or money, or both. It will come eventually. I would like to try my sled in 7' but not my tractor and 2-stage. Not much more than a dusting here. My mom says's that's all Santa needs. I better get to bed so he stops here tonight. He's bringing me a WH banner and trailer hitch cover. Sorry to get off topic but Merry Christmas everybody!

mr.pipes

my home made cab is really cool as well

Where can I see some pics of that cab?

Shuboxlover

Very little snow in Nebraska B)

This exact time last year, we were in a blizzard warning, and this was the first day of being snowed in the house for four days straight :D it was great...not being able to go anywhere, playing with the kids' new toys and spending all that time with my family....one of my favorite Christmas'.

The only thing that sucked about it, was I ran out of beer :hide: on day 2.5 :ychain::D

That won't happen again :D

horsefeathers

Not much snow here in n/w Pa. 4/6" don't have to plow!!

Ducky, Your 200yards from lake Erie becareful what you wish for you might just get it!!!

I hope your ready! Merry Christmas my friend!

:ychain: HORSEFEATHERS!

dclarke

Only about 4 inches here, just enough for a white Christmas.

Daddy Don

Not any in Oklahoma City :ychain: