Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Woo Hoo No more whining from AzTrooper

Sparky

Awsome news John! No more plowing sand, tumbleweeds and cactus for you anymore :ychain: .

Mike.........

Ken B

I have heard many an Arizona story from my Dad. He grew up there and he hated it, hot as hell he says. Congrats! :ychain:

Kelly

So you have a little time to think of a new user name, or stay with the one everyone knows??

WheelHorse_of_course

Whoo hoo :D

:D :ychain:

mavfreak

Another one to add to the PA list. Congratulations!

chazm

Good deal Az

Welcome back to the Keystone state :ychain:

Good luck in your new adventures

Chaz :D

Duff

So you have a little time to think of a new user name, or stay with the one everyone knows??

Well, Kelly, if he switches to "PaTrooper" we'll for sure know who he is. won't we?

Great news, John, and congrats to the missus!

Duff :ychain: :D

VinsRJ

Congrats! I luv when a plan comes together! :ychain:

W9JAB

It's a christmas miracle!

:ychain::D :D

Shuboxlover

Congrats!!!!!!! You could be headed for the worlds fastest :D collection record.....all those horsies out there..... :D MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!!

I bet you'll have a couple dozen by this time next year :ychain:

HorseFixer

Congradulations John! :D Wal~Mart eh? What does your wife do there? MJ works at Wal~Mart here in Niles has worked there for 17 years. :ychain:

massey

That's funny, I've got a brother who lives about two miles from where that store is and he was a cop out in Tuscon/Phoenix for 20+ years.

DMK855

Congrats John!! Pa. is a great place to live!! We only get to visit a couple times a year now that we live in Ga., but we make the most of every trip HOME!!

Let me know about that Porter Cable when you get everything figured out!!

horsefeathers

John & Margo, Great news!!!! NO MORE WHINNING!!!!! :ychain:

Pa. in Febuary sub zero temps, wind chill factor, and snow up to your neck!

Welcome Home! Snow plows, tire chains, long underware, and chicken soup!!!

Better pack an extra litter box! Phillip ain't goin' out in this stuff!!!

Seriously, I've been waitin' for this thread and I knew it would happen for you!

You've got friends in pa.! Can't wait to meet you at the big show!

Travel safe but get here soon! Merry Christmas All!!!

:D HORSEFEATHERS!

Hey, if your comming thru pa. feb 2nd stop in at Punseytawany and see Phill

The famous groundhog cast his shadow at gobblers knob! You gotta' see this!

Suburban 550

Congratulations John and welcome to Pa. :D You'll be located only 30 miles away from me and the horses are more plentiful here than Arizona. :ychain:

Trouty56

Cabelas has one heck of a store in Hamburg. It is huge and they have a display of mounts, various deer and other animals, that will knock your socks off. If you are a hunter or just like outdoor sports you will love this place.

Welcome to PA!!

MikesRJ

Congratulations John. Welcome home.

:ychain:

MaineDad

Congrats John. Hope to meet you at the show in June.

zieg72

John, congrats on the relocation. I know I was displaced to Texas in the early 90's and wanted desperately to return home to NW Indiana but after being back going on 15 years.... well lets just say if the opportunity to relocate back there would come my way, I am out of here. Although I enjoy removing snow when I have too, that is the ONLY part of it I enjoy.

Horse'n Around

Wow :D thank you for all the well wishes and kind comments. I have given some thought to the name change and I was thinking about RedRider or something like that... Back when I was racing motocross I was sponsored by Honda, and their bikes are red, and Wheel Horses are red so its kind of fitting. Oh yeah and I had a Red Rider BB gun and A Christmas Story is one of my favorite Christmas movies (remember all Ralphy wanted was a red rider BB gun)....What do you think? Be honest ok? :ychain:

I have to admit. I was getting to the point where I was thinking that it might not happen. Some things inlife you just cant make happen no matter how hard you want it so we put it in the Lords hands knowing that if it was what we were supposed to do and where we were supposed to move to a door would open. .Walmart has its own way of doing things, the jobs come upon what they call the wire and you apply for them with the personel office in your store. To make a long story short,I found out about this job before my wifes personel office found out about it. I found out the address for the hiring office for the new store and called information. Its located in a center of sorts and they only had one phone number and I asked for it and guess what... that was the one I needed. We called and got the manager who is THE person because she does the hiring.Margo talked to her and the first thing out of the managers mouth when she heard we live in Az was "you do know it snows here?" my wife said "yes, and by the way its 78 here right now" They both had a laugh about it all. We found out about this store on friday and she got a call back on monday morning and wed she got her interview and yesterday they call and said "pack your bags we want you "

Now we just need to start packing and find a place to live and go.In a month :D No biggie, well get it no problem.

John

Horse'n Around

quote: Wal~Mart eh? What does your wife do there? MJ works at Wal~Mart here in Niles has worked there for 17 years. whtractor/thumbsup.gif

Duke, Margo does the Invoicing and UPC, thats her job title, shes been with Walmart for 11 years, I think shes a lifer :ychain: She is happy there, she really likes working there,shes always been treated good. Plus theres always the 10% off that we get too :D That was the hard part finding a job there so we could move, She wanted to stay with Walmart but there is only one Invoicing/UPC position in each store so its hard to find one, let alone get into it. What does your wife do at Walmart?

John

ducky

:D :D gald to hear John. good luck with the move :ychain:

Horse'n Around

quote: "That's funny, I've got a brother who lives about two miles from where that store is and he was a cop out in Tuscon/Phoenix for 20+ years."

That is funny :D . Arizona isnt a bad place. It has its good and bad points. If you like green and rivers and streams with real actual running water,you have to be in the northern part. Here with the exception of here in St David, its just dry, brown, sand/dirt and just about all of the plants have thorns and barbs...ouch! I live a mile from the San Pedro river and there is no water in it .... none Whats a river with no water in it? A sand wash :ychain: Well during the rainy season if it comes, if it rains in the mtns and Mexico then it runs a bit aka flash flooding. There are beautifull sunsets but boy does it get hot!!!! Oh and have mentioned that there is next to no Wheel Horses to be had here . well I did find one :D

I know there will be some adjusting to the climate , esp for Margo. Last night she said to me "I only have 2 sweaters" and I said, "let me introduce you to a new word... layers". Needless to say were going shopping for winter clothes for her.

John

wheelhorse656

good luck on the move! :ychain:

MyOtherCarisaWheel Horse

Congrats on the move to Pa. You'll be about 4 hours drive away from me and on the other side of the state. You keep an eye on the NJ & NY folks and I'll keep a watch out on OH / VW & VA mkay?