Sign in to follow this  
.5racer

full set-up

.5racer

Full set-up with blade , then with big brother ,sister around the corner

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

Brrly1

Terry, I like it alot, it loooks really good. You are definitely ready for just about anything. Good Luck! As prepared as everyone seems to be maybe, we won't get that much. Back home on thursday I believe I was told 8"-12" thats in central Iowa. See Ya, Bye Burly :ychain:

:D

rickv1957

Nice setup you have there,love them Ds :ychain: Rick

bigblue12v

Very nice!

The wings on your truck look like they are modeled after Pro-Wings, but larger?? I used to run ProWings on a couple trucks of mine, now I work for another guy and the truck I drive has them on it. They are great til you graze a curb or a lot of heavy piles... A friend of ours has a large fleet of plow rigs, all Meyer plows on trucks, tractors and skid steers, they gave up and made their own wings identical to ProWings (use same replacement rubbers) but they just weld them onto the plows and they are a lot thicker than regular Prowings... So I got a few questions:

How wide are the wings on the truck?

What did you use for rubber edges on them, looks bigger than ProWings? We're trying to find a cheaper source for replacement rubbers.

With a truck or two at your disposal, where do you use a 75" blade on the tractor? Seems like its too wide for sidewalks???

Looks great, I'm fixing to post pics on this forum of my snow demon 520H, you'll like it i think....

Operator

Lookin good Terry! The lights are still on the D roof, made it out ok huh?

D needs a sander too :ychain:

Randy

.5racer

The D is used around gas pumps and a Vet office and drives . Some sidewalks around here are 3' or more . As far as the rubber , some guy came in the shop a while back and asked if anybody wanted it he was tossing it . Thinking of backing it up with a little 1/8 alum for stiffness. If your needing some ,get all the guys together in your group and get a stall mat from TSC .There thick and stiff.

bigblue12v

I've considered the stall mat but the mats they have here at rural king aren't very stiff at all..... TSC is 1/2 hr any direction but haven't seen what they have yet. I'll check into theirs sometime when we start to really need em. ProWings rubbers are about $50 a set :D :ychain: