Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

Playin on concrete

squonk

TBSS!!! icon_gopack.gif

stevasaurus

Well, I was wrong...but that was last year. DA BEARS play today at Green Bay. Got my stick of cheddar out and some stick pins so I can do that voodoo that I do so well. Hoping to ease some of the pain from the Big Ten games from yesterday. :ychain:

GO BEARS.

BEARS2.jpg

HorseFixer

Packers! :ychain:

Gerry w

suck..... :D

HorseFixer

suck..... :D

Yep Sucked themself all the way into the playoffs! :D

6wheeler

Thank God our misery is over :hide::ychain::D. Favre went home, Childress is gone :D And, there may be a stadium in our future. I, under duress do not have a problem with the state kicking in some money for one. But, with no trophy's to put in the entry way, I see where it will be a hard sell. But after watching a Twins game in the new Target Field, I Want one. Gerry, we always have next year :D. Laugh it up you guys.. Pat

Gerry w

Thank God our misery is over :banghead::thumbs::ROTF:. Favre went home, Childress is gone :D And, there may be a stadium in our future. I, under duress do not have a problem with the state kicking in some money for one. But, with no trophy's to put in the entry way, I see where it will be a hard sell. But after watching a Twins game in the new Target Field, I Want one. Gerry, we always have next year :hide:. Laugh it up you guys.. Pat

Pat,

Are you close to the twin cities?? We try to head up that way once in awhile to watch a game! Glad Chilly is gone, they need to cut some more dead weight.

Your right Duke.....Pack is in....now lets see how far they go, without help. :hide:

stevasaurus

I'm going to miss the rollerdome. :banghead:

HorseFixer

Gerry & Pat I feel for ya! :banghead:

Ya gotta feel my Pain too, as I forgot the last time the Detroit Lions had a winning season :hide: oh yeah Barry Sanders played his last year in 1999 :thumbs: Actually his best Year being 1997. Does Detroit even have a football team anymore? :ROTF:

stevasaurus

PACKERS VS EAGLES :thumbs: Who cares. :banghead:

Gerry w

Lions HAVE a good team! Much better then their record shows! Look out for them next year!

jimt1971

G O E A G L E S ! ! ! !

6wheeler

Yes Gerry, I am 35 miles to be exact. Or, as I call it CLOSE ENOUGH :banghead: . I wouldn't want to be much closer, cause there just ain't no noise and traffic out here. I just drive about 15 miles,hop on the light rail and I'm at either stadium. Thats good enough for me :ROTF: . I am gonna have to brow beat Randy(operator) into coming over if the Brewers come to town to play the Twins. The new Target field is every bit as nice as Miller Stadium, and a lot closer :thumbs: . What do you think of our new head coach? Seems he is sorta close with Dungy. I hope that works for him and us. Pat