Sign in to follow this  
trainman

WH 211-5 worth fixing?

trainman

I bought a WH 211-5 tractor model B2-11B591 built in 1986 11hp b&s came with a bag. I would like to upgrade to a double bagger of a newer Toro Wheel horse. I paid $250 for this tractor in October since then oil change, new plug, new air filter, new fuel filter, new fuel line, runs good and strong. Needs all new belts on it I can do my self. Got it for cutting grass would like to find the proper snow blower for it PTO is at the bottom not the side. The headlights work too on it. I would like to re new the deck have it either acid dipped or bead blasted. then repaint it. needs a seat too. I am sure this tractor isn't a classic like some of the older ones on here. I wanted a Cub Cadet but my budget was a inexpensive one got this wheel horse off Craigslist. This form have a list of junk yards for wheel horse/ toro tractors? I could use one black plastic front wheel grease cap. I am slave the weather here in Michigan no shed or garage to work on it got a tarp covering it til spring. I want to rebuild the carb on it it sputters from high to low. but what do I expect for a 1986 tractor.

Kelly

Well I can say parts are not going to be easy to find used for that, most people don't save them, but on a up side I bet lots of the parts can still be had new right from your local toro dealer, if your ever looking for a garden tractor I'm less than a hour drive from you.

lincolnpower38

I have a few of these as parts machines I think I even have a snowblower for it as well! I like these smaller tractors for some reason there small and handy!