Sign in to follow this  
dgoyette

1975 C-160 with 2 stage

dgoyette

Here are some pics of a set up I will be trying out this year. I plan on some wheel weights too but need to make it to the hardware store tomorrow for bolts.

We may get a storm Sunday into Monday here and if so I will post some photos with snow! I sure how it throws nice as I spent a lot of time redoing this blower.

photo.jpg

photo%202.jpg

photo%203.jpg

photo%204.jpg

I also am going to try some ski was on the chute just to see how it bonds and lasts. I am just curious if it will make a difference in the performance and if it will last long enough before needing re-application to make it worthwhile.

btrrg1969

You look like you can handle it :ychain:

wheelhorsec85

god dam I'm jealous as hell . I've been wanting a 2 stage for a long time but there just outta reach all the time. :D . please let us no how it works on your 160 man this sucks i want one :hide::ychain::D:DB):D:D .

Ken B

I think that setup is going to perform poor at best! Call me, I'll take it off your hands! :ychain: Seriously though, thats a Snow Monster ya got there.

Duff

Man, that is one sah-weet set-up! :ychain:

Duff :D

rickv1957

Very nice setup!!! :ychain: Rick

Kelly

Ski wax, now that is a idea, made for use in the cold with the friction of snow, let me know how it works out, I might have to buy some.

Raider

That's an awesome combo right there. Have fun throwing that snow!

dgoyette

Thanks guys...I am dying to try this out. Turns out the storm on Sunday is likely moving out to sea so it will be a bit longer. I hope to have a video, but at least photos from the first big storm!