Sign in to follow this  
wh1257

what is it whord

wh1257

Today there is again a Christmas present out of the blue

now I have a question I'm going to make Sunday a little trip I'm a C-160 with snow plow alone what do you think this is worth it bulges and wrong still in good condition. I remember a 3 wheel horses are in good condition and has a deck and bolt is in type 12-8speed there is also a Raider 10 engine bolt but there are no pieces of him running to the third engine is not This is a Raider 12 with only the frame and hood biot what do you do this I would like to know the value this will mess chien a great Christmas gift

I'm looking forward to hearing certainly leaves one behind

many greetings to all people redsqaure thanks in advance

:D:D:hide::ychain: :D

stevasaurus

Well Vincent...you have me curious. What is the currency over there, and what is it's value compared to the Dollar???

I'll go out on a limb, and say a C-160 in good, running condition with a plow could go from maybe $300 to $600 in the states. Very hard to say what it may be worth over there. I may be low on the estimate. :D Interested to hear what you have to say. :ychain: Have a good trip on Sunday.

wh1257

we here in europe, the euro currency the dollar is somewhat lower as the euro thanks anyway now I was more I hope that more posts on what is the cost to you than the wheel horses