Sign in to follow this  
mowerman1193

Ball Bearing X Referance??

mowerman1193

I have a old scroll saw that I first started sawing with. A few years ago the bearings went out on it. Somehow I found bearings online and bought new ones. They was much cheaper than the $28 each that Delta wants for them. I guess maybe I got what I paid for because it seems to me I paid like $7 each for them. That was 3-4 years ago but, here is the kicker...I only used the saw as a back-up saw and if I had to guess I probably only have about 15 - 20 hours on it at most..

Does anyone know of a GOOD source for these bearings? The numbers on the original bearing is

SSR - 1650 HH NMB

I googled the number and didn't get anything. I do remember hunting for a long time to figure it out the last time..I thought maybe someone here knows how to read these better than me..

Thanks,

Kevin

HorseFixer

Motion Industries! :ychain: We Have Many Branches Here In Michigan! Never had a seal or bearing they couldnt match up for me! Even Leather seals in the RJ56 that crossed over for me! Excellent Service! :D

gwest_ca

Do you have the original Delta number? I have a sheet with a few on it.

Garry

mowerman1193

Thanks Everyone, I have emailed the Motion Industries and will see what they have to say.

Garry, yes I do have the original Delta part number 1341439 ..I need two of these little bearings and at $28 each I am thinking I might just go by a new saw..

I have done about 1 - 2 hours of research online and i think I came up with the bearing size of 5M x 16M x 5M. I then found vbx bearing supply which has these bearings for around $6 each. I think that is the same bearing I bought the last time though as I think that is where I bought them. However I also found that they have several different bearings in this size. Some are only about $1. being cheap as I am I probably bought those, LOL

Thanks again,

Kevin

gwest_ca

Sorry - nothing that small on the list I have.

Garry

stevasaurus

Like Duke said...Motion Industries...they used to be Berry Bearings :ychain:

mowerman1193

Thanks everyone, I did find the bearings today at a industrial supply store. Got the two bearings ( same brand as factory ones) for just over $10..Better than $28 each, LOL

Thanks,

Kevin