Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse wanna-be

Tecumseh hh60

Wheel Horse wanna-be

Can anyone point me to a parts manual that will indicate part number for rectifier or where I might buy one. I can find description and testing but nothing with part number. Please e-mail me @ dstoots@cox.net

Thanks

Fiscalyear

Hello. I see that your post for diode/rectifier information is about a month old now. Hope you have found your patrs and your HH60 is working properly. BUT - just in case you are still looking for information I have a few details that may shed a bit more light on the HH60 charging issue.

I have information on the HH60 used on my tiller but Tecumseh played "HANDS OFF" on the diode(s) issue. My information shows that a single diode was provided as part of a wire assembly (part no. 1424) where a small recharge was needed. Such was my example.

The information also showed that a dual diode board could be used for a larger charging capacity, such as a riding tractor requirement. The 2 diode configuration required a service tech to order part no. 610935 and install it for the customer. Not sure if all required parts were in the order number. The Tecumseh information for the HH60 is a little disappointing to me.

Gleen what you can from this post and remember, this data is over 35 years old. Manufacturers part numbers get lost when another manufacturer takes over, it seems to me.

Eddie