Sign in to follow this  
jpmcleod

800 Special

jpmcleod

I purchased three tractors from Kokamo last week and one of them he said was a 800 Special. I have looked in the picture gallery and can't find one. Anyone have any info you are willing to share.

I will try to get pics as soon as I unload them from the trailer. I now I have never posted pics, but I will try soon.

Again, any info on a 800 Special would be appreciated.

rmaynard

I did a search for "800 Special" and found lot's of posts. Did you try that?

Bob

dgjks6

It took me a while to figure out the search engine. I kept getting blank searches. If you make sure you search "All" forums and then change the date range to more than 30 days you will get more than you know what to do with.

Greg

jpmcleod

I did the search for 800 Special as suggested and found the information I wanted.

Interestingly, Yokomist had a post and that's the tractor I bought. I bought all nthree of his tractors. He is really a nice young man and hate to see him have to go back to his homeland. As he stated, there are not a lot to choose from in Florida.

Althought the 800 Special appears not to be the most popular and desirable model, I will keep it and rebuild it as it seems all the parts are there and what have I got to lose.

Thanks for the information, it is greatly appreciated.

chevy030303

post some pic