Sign in to follow this  
mavfreak

other things to push with plow

mavfreak

the timeing belt went on the wifes car so i had to get it into the garage it was raining and very icey so I through a tire on the front and pushed. I did the same thing about a week ago and pushed the blue car in picture. the fuel line went on it. What luck we seem to be having. :ychain:

1292202874.jpg

Kelly

I've pushed cars, other tractors, piles of brush, dirt, snow, ect..... they are handy.

mavfreak

and its all about the pictures :ychain:

stevasaurus

That's using the old noggin Heath. :ychain: Just remember that things happen in threes, so be careful. :D I was plowing leaves a few weeks ago...did good to.

mavfreak

hopefully that third thing was the computer!

Iggy68

I was plowing leaves a few weeks ago myself. Pushing out to the curb for the city to pick up. People were driving by giving me some strange looks. I am pretty sure they were jealous! Who needs a tow truck when you have a horse!

72morph

This is normal out here on Borah Hill.Then the neighbor will come over with some thing else or you washing machine will puke on your mud room.It"s not over yet.

Just remember this builds character. Or its just another bunch of crap you have to plough through.Don't give up it not bad yet.

Love Rick \

I know my day is coming its been too good too long.