Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Prayers and wishes for you all

Horse'n Around

I know that Im always posting (constantly) and lamenting(whining) that I am snow deprived and I mean it... its true:P However I am well aware of the potentially dangerous situations that can arise during conditions like many of you are having right now. Even tho I dont know anyone here personally yet,I still consider you my friends and I want to pass on my sincere prayers and hopes that everyone has a very safe and uneventfull winter.

PS Im still going to whine and pout untill we move back (then most likely :ychain: I'll find somethine else to grumble about lol )...but please know that my prayers are with everyone to be and remain safe and unscathed. I have experienced ice storms and heavy snow in the past and Im very aware it isnt all fun and games, but please everyone be carefull and know that my prayers are with you.

Hopefully we will get to move soon and I too will be able to post cool pics of me freezing my butt off pushing snow that is untill I can get a top fueler snow blower and after warm up with some Bailey -n- coffee YUM!!!!! Untill then my thought are with each and every one of you. Be safe my friends

Most Sincerely,

John

Uncle BO

John you are a member of RS and I agree with you, my prayers are with yours and hope everyone has a perfect "CHRISTMAS" :D:D:hide::D:ychain:

UNCLEBO

HorseFixer

Thanks John! You have a safe Holiday season!

~Duke

Operator

Thanks John, that was very nice of you.

Best wishes to you and your family also.

Randy

Suburban 550

Thanks John for your concern. :D Still waitin' for ya to move back to Pa. :D We'll make sure we save some snow and ice for ya. :hide: Hope you and your family have a great holiday season. :ychain: