Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

1985 WH 416-8 review

T-Mo

I ran across this review a while back when I first got into this WH thing. It's an article on a new 416-8 from a Flower & Garden magazine dated February-March, 1985.

Magazine Review

It's pretty neat and it's about 3 pages long. I thought it was interesting and thought I would share the link for those who may not have stumbled across it like I did.

nylyon

Good find, I hadn't seen any reviews of Wheel Horse before. Sounds like they liked their 416-8!

Sparky

That made for some good reading. Did ya read the begining of the next article on the starting setup of a Gilson YT16E?? It has a "High Tech Electronic Code Access Monitor" that lets the rider start the tractor by pushin in a 3 digit code!! I wonder how well it works on tractors left out in the rain or snow and the starting keypad gets all wet :D . Talk about a complicated mess that is probably not servicable by us backyard mechanics.

Mike....lovin my simple horses....

T-Mo

Yeah, I saw that. Also there's articles on the new "Mustang" mower, a Snapper snow blower, Ariens tiller, starting gas engines with an electric drill, etc. Too many articles to catch my eye. :D