Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

2 Stage Blower setup on a 418 C

wallfish

Here's another winter setup. The blower came from Stevebo in the spring so I haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet. Coles Dad ( Kevin ) down in Jersey hooked me up with the cab. It's the nice one with a glass windshield, electric wiper and a flashing light. I also added the "Duke features" for controlling the chute. Not quite as nice but I just used what I had and bought the cheap actuator. It's a little slow since it's a 24v model and it's only a 4" travel but only $32, compared to the $85 one I really wanted. The electric window motor turns the chute a nice quick speed.

MVC-010F-1.jpg

MVC-008F.jpg

MVC-005F-2.jpg

MVC-006F-2.jpg

MVC-004F-3.jpg

MVC-007F-2.jpg

MVC-009F-1.jpg

wh1257

let it snow let it snow nice setup :):):thumbs: :wh:

Horse Fanatic

John,

With that beast plus your loader, there won't be anything mother nature can dish out that you won't be able to handle!

bitten

Looks like you are ready!!! :thumbs:

stevebo

John,

Great set up you are all set !! One question... how does your back feel after moving that big boy blower? :thumbs:

AMC RULES

Very nice job indeed! :thumbs: Man, I gotta say "that thing looks like it means business." :) Are any of those motorized blower modifications documented anywhere here on the forum? I also know I've seen someone mention a heater for the cab somewhere too, but can't seem to find it now. Has that modification been documented as well? I'd love to see how that's accomplished. :wh: :)

HorseFixer

Hmmmm where have I seen this before! :wh: I've created a bunch "O" monsters! :)

amcrules00 I'm the one that started all of this Nonscense :thumbs: Well actually it was Dale Garvers Brother Years ago, And I just added to the madness! Yep and it was me to with the Heat, Led Lights, Strobe, and all the other stuff! Any Ways Here is the link to my build!

Duke Snow Machine Build

wallfish

Horsefixer, aka Duke, did the thread for both.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...13093&hl=heater

Duke snuck his post in while I was typing

I just found a cheap motor (less than $20) to try out for the chute rotation and ordered one. I am going to do a setup for a single stage as well. I had given away the rotation handle to a fellow member when I had another motor on the blower and now the old motor stopped working. I'll let you know how it works out.

Stevebo

I took it off the trailer with a hand truck and it never came off of it. I think a set of adjustable wheels is in order for the spring.

HorseFixer

Duke snuck his post in while I was typing

And John and I might add you have done me proud! :thumbs: And carrying on the fine tradition of a MAD Wheel Horse SCIENTIST! :)

AMC RULES

Hi guys, thanks for the links. :) Hopefully you will inspire another monster to evolve here too. Lots of reading to do first. Kinda apprehensive about all the wiring involved but I've got you guys to help me out with that. :thumbs:

Duff

That's a really nice set-up you got there, John! :thumbs:

Duff :) :wh:

Uncle BO

Nice job Jon :thumbs: you are a credit to the :) FORUM :) :wh:

Sparky

Looks awsome John. Now dont be blowin any of that snow into Connecticut :ychain: .

Mike..........

d180man

Hi nice tractor ! :ychain: :D

Forest Road

Dam! looks great! Happy to see that its going to good use. My wife really liked the flashing light when I brought it home. Then proceeded to laugh her ass off when I sandwiched my 6 ' 7" body in there. Best of luck!!!

wallfish

I sandwiched my 6 ' 7" body in there.

:ychain: