Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

The Crawler....Think of the Possilibilites

T-Mo

If they could make one of these to move dead garden tractors around - no more tugging and pulling. Or maybe move your project car or truck?

racinfool40

:) :wh: have been in the construction industry for 20 yrs and now they come out with that!!! :thumbs: I like will be looking into this a little more Thanks for Sharing!!!!

btrrg1969

very cool video :thumbs:

MyOtherCarisaWheel Horse

I wonder how many people were pushing the motorhome from behind? And, when do they plan on making an off road version? :thumbs::) :wh:

Gene_S

That is a very cool item T-Mo... Thanks for showing us. :thumbs:

As for pulling to motor home it was either pushed from behind or something. I say that because you can see the tow strap slack several times while supposably being pulled. But either way a very neat item.

KC9KAS

When I woked in residential construction, we had a skid steer loader for our portable scaffolding!

mrchick

I am Mark Chick, the owner and inventor of the Crawler scaffold moving device. I can assure you there was no one or nothing assisting the Crawler pulling the Motor Home. The reason for the slack in the strap, at times is because the strap acts like a bungee cord allowing the motor home recoil and move faster than the scaffold was moving for brief moments along with Newton

Operator

:thumbs: Mr. Chick! That is a neat tool!

whfan74

Impressive piece of equipment. :thumbs:

I can see how this would make it very easy to maneuver scaffolding around without having the headache of climbing up and down, over and over. Just make sure you have some extra batteries laying around fully charged and you could keep busy all day!

Hope you stay on the forum and see what we are all about! :thumbs:

Duff

:thumbs: !

Glad to have you aboard, and hope you stay with us!

Duff :thumbs:

jdpuller

:thumbs: cool tool

can whlvr

very ingenious,i hope u do very well with this tool :thumbs:

Redbirdman

Interesting to say the least!

Hmmm, I am thinking of other uses too. We have one of those rolling staircases like you see in Home Depot.........for fueling hi-wing aircraft, be a nice ride!

Or how about just the Harbor freight scaffold with an umbrella, some lawn chairs and a keg-o-beer for a birds-eye view rolling around tractor :drool: and airplane shows?? :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs: ed

ps: couldnt you do the same thing with a radiator cooled Honda 90hp longshaft outboard motor with a tire instead of a prop??? :thumbs: zzzzzzzzzzzzooooom

chesbaycruiser

That's pretty cool.

Although....I don't know that I'd want to use MY Dewalt to power that thing, especially to pull a motor home!!! :thumbs: