Sign in to follow this  
Docwheelhorse

My car finally gets some respect!!!!

Docwheelhorse

Hello All,

so lets just say that you go out and buy a 1999 Saturn SL1 with BLACK CHERRY paint, a 4 cylinder 1.9 liter 100 hp @ 5000 rpm engine and an automatic so you can get back and forth to work on as little gas as possible....

then you bring it home and your neighbor (ahem.... SPARKY!!) calls it purple and says its XXX and that his Dodge Caliber would whoop it good anytime I want to try it!!! :wh:

well........... whether you guys knew it or not I happen to work on the laptops and mobile communication for the Connecticut State Police, The DMV Truck Squad and a few local municipalities. This includes installing all the equipment into the cruisers etc.....

Friday we had to de-commision a few of the old girls that had done there duty and where headed to the boneyard. We have to use a heat gun and remove all of the stickers etc.... SO......... I did the following and I wanna see Mr. Tough Guy and his Caliber Whoop on me now!!!! I doubled the cars Horsepower, Enthusiasm and Top Speed in 5 minutes flat!!! :thumbs:

Sorry for the dirty fender.... I stuck them on at lunch yesterday and didn't get a chance to wash the car.

Tony :)

saturn.jpg

chris11

Hey Hey There .I drive one of those crownvics. Tony go tell Mike Ill race him. Hes seen mine.

stevasaurus

I think you are on to something there Tony. :thumbs: