Sign in to follow this  
dclarke

My next project

dclarke

I just got home with the rj58 i bought from Scott, whfan74. Had a very enjoyable visit with Scott and his Dad. Great people and an unbelievable shop, which is full of wheel horses. five hundred seventy five miles and gone for twelve hours. well worth the trip. Thank you Scott.... Denny.

stevasaurus

Nice ride...how about it Denny? :) WOW, I am still recovering from that trip. :thumbs: :wh:

whfan74

Denny,

It was a real pleasure to have met you and to know that RJ is going to a home where it will be thoroughly enjoyed. I am glad you made it home safe and sound. Wish we could have chatted longer but I know you had quite a few miles still ahead of you to get back home.

I was able to go over and pick up my new jewel. Will have to take pictures of it soon for everyone!

Thanks again for making the trip and enjoy the tractor. :thumbs:

dclarke

Nice ride...how about it Denny? :) WOW, I am still recovering from that trip. :thumbs::wh:

That is a nice ride Steve, really pretty country over there. i guess i'm about to start learning all i can about rj's. thank goodness for this forum, the wealth of knowledge these guys possess and their willingness to share it never ceases to amaze me. before i dig into this one though, i've got my 857 to finish. there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Indy w h

How is that 857 doing ??? Did you like the steering wheel and tray??

Indy

dclarke

Indy

Indy, i'm starting to work on the frame of the 857. right now i'm redoing one of our bathrooms so it will be slow going on the 857 for a while. the steering wheel and battery tray will work great. Thank you. By the way, with our bathroom all apart my wife never said a word when i told her i was going to be gone all day yesterday to pick up another :thumbs:. i can't ask for more than that.

Indy w h

Indy

Indy, i'm starting to work on the frame of the 857. right now i'm redoing one of our bathrooms so it will be slow going on the 857 for a while. the steering wheel and battery tray will work great. Thank you. By the way, with our bathroom all apart my wife never said a word when i told her i was going to be gone all day yesterday to pick up another :thumbs:. i can't ask for more than that.

Glad I could help ya !!!

Cheers!! Indy