Sign in to follow this  
jimt1971

C-165 Elek Trak

jimt1971

Hello All,

I have the possibility of buying a C-165 tractor. Which is the one that was made by GE. I am iold it is in good shape short of the batteries. The problem I have is that I have no idea what to offer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Buzz

Check your email........

Kelly

I've heard the batteries are very expensive like in the $500 to $800 range, so keep that in mind when making a offer.

C-Series14

Should be a C-185 Elec-Trak. Good Luck!

whfan74

Honestly the tractor is just about worthless without good batteries. Like Kelly said take in to consideration the price of a new set of batteries when striking up the deal. Use that as your bargaining tool. My newer electric sat quite a while before the money was saved up to get her going. My batteries were in the $500 range. :thumbs:

Forest Road

My local dealer had two of them in last year. Batteries alone were in the $800 range. I know one machine had $1500 in repairs, and he's reasonable. If your handy you shouldn't have a problem mmaking any repairs.

jtmoyer

i had an eleck track just yellow and older, with a plow and deck. sold it because it needed new batts and repairs. there are attachments out there but they are hard to find. they are nice tractors if you can put the $ in to them.