Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

a great buy

wheelhorse656

a few weeks ago i was at a show in indiana and came across a book for the b c d sieres :wh: with it was the kholer manual covering the k241 - k321 puls it had a warenty certificate for the kholer motor. it also had the 36-48 inch rear and side dicharge mowers book . i asked the guy about the books and he told me his father had bought a c sieres :) brand new and this was the manuals for the tractor he sold many years ago. so i asked him what he wanted for the whole deal and he told me $4 i asked him if he would take 2 and he said no but that he would take $3 so i wipped out my cash faster than i think i have ever done before in my life. The whole rest of the day i was walking around with a big smile on my face and thinking i had done good. :) :thumbs:

wheelhorse656

:thumbs:

Gene_S

Was $4 a deal breaker or something? Nice buy!

dclarke

Was $4 a deal breaker or something? Nice buy!

:thumbs:

wheelhorse656

yes it was a deal breaker! :):wh: :thumbs:

truckin88

you should had asked for the c series

squonk

I would have given him $5 :thumbs: :)

Indy w h

And I thought I was cheap!!! :thumbs:

Indy

boovuc

Original books are always a great find. I have most of the books for my tractors. The thing about my books are the fact that I only go to them when I have a problem. When I have a problem, I usually have hands that are coated in grease. I should have downloaded the many on-line manuals and left my originals in a protective notebook sleeve. Oh well!

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Duff

Original books are always a great find. I have most of the books for my tractors. The thing about my books are the fact that I only go to them when I have a problem. When I have a problem, I usually have hands that are coated in grease. I should have downloaded the many on-line manuals and left my originals in a protective notebook sleeve. Oh well!

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Boovuc, truth be known I'll bet every guy here who's got original manuals for his working tractors has left more fingerprints on 'em than a rookie burglar in a paint factory! :)

Duff :thumbs:

JimD

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Boovuc, truth be known I'll bet every guy here who's got original manuals for his working tractors has left more fingerprints on 'em than a rookie burglar in a paint factory! :)

Duff :thumbs:

:wh::) :)

wheelhorse656

:) :wh::) and yes Indy i am cheap!!!!!!! :thumbs: