Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

Tractors to sell at the show in PA

CHARGER9AUTO

I will take some tractors to the show put them up for sale hopefully someone buys one see what happends . I hate to haul them back home :whistle: . Ben

nylyon

Which ones are you planning on bringing to sell?

rocking 416

i mite have a 1978 c-81 with 8hp kohler 8 speed for sale for the rite price its not in the best cosmetic shape but it is mechnicaly sound it needs a mower deck tho or some serious repair to existing one the spinldes are good tho

CHARGER9AUTO

Karl, I need to have my Dad help me load up the tractors and see whitch ones I'm taking to the show. Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

Karl, I have about 18 - 19 parts Wheel Horse tractors RAIDER 10's , ( 2 ) C-81's , C-121 8-Speed , ( 2 ) '81 C-85's , 12 HP 8-Speed , COMMANDO 800 ,

8 HP 4-Speed , B-80 4-Speed , C-121 AUTOMATIC , CHARGER 9 , C-111 8-Speed one with 12 HP Kohler K-301 motor the rest have none . Ben

rocking 416

do you have a c-81 deck shell? that is in good shape?

CHARGER9AUTO

do you have a c-81 deck shell? that is in good shape?

I have one Good 36" RD deck with no rust holes or any welds and patches it has surface rust all the chipped away all ( 3 ) spindles is free $75 for deck I will have it at the show . Ben

rocking 416

thanks for telling me ben thats sounds like a winner to me i am very interested .Daniel

CHARGER9AUTO

thanks for telling me ben thats sounds like a winner to me i am very interested .Daniel

Daniel, I will have the deck at the show Your welcome. Ben

rocking 416

how will i know who you at at the show? LOL this will be my first year going so i mite be a lilttle lost........Daniel

CHARGER9AUTO

how will i know who you at at the show? LOL this will be my first year going so i mite be a lilttle lost........Daniel

I will be set up to sell tractors and parts in one of the Cattle palvilions at the show I'm sure you will do fine everyone is friendly to you on weather it's your first time attending the Wheel Horse show in PA . Ben

rocking 416

ok kewl do you have a c-81 hood? in good shape myn has dents

CHARGER9AUTO

ok kewl do you have a c-81 hood? in good shape myn has dents

I have a '79 C-81 8-Speed tractor with no motor with Good hood with out any dents. I like to sell the tractor at the show if your interested we can neogotiate price . Ben

rocking 416

i dont think i can fit another tractor in my truck ben. but the hood sounds great i have a two cylender briggs an stratton engine 18hp van guard thats runs very good off power waser it will fit c-81 but you have to cut the hood an i dident wanna do that would that interest you?

CHARGER9AUTO

i dont think i can fit another tractor in my truck ben. but the hood sounds great i have a two cylender briggs an stratton engine 18hp van guard thats runs very good off power waser it will fit c-81 but you have to cut the hood an i dident wanna do that would that interest you?

no it does not intrest me I like to sell my C-81 parts tractor if your only interested in the hood . then decide to cut it :whistle: Ben

rocking 416

nah i dont wanna cut any hoods but u will only sell the c-81 complete u wont seperate the hood? if you could send me a pic that would be kewl is steering tight? gear box work?

CHARGER9AUTO

nah i dont wanna cut any hoods but u will only sell the c-81 complete u wont seperate the hood? if you could send me a pic that would be kewl is steering tight? gear box work?

I will post a picture of my '79 C-81 parts tractor tomarrow . the Steering and 8-Speed transmission works Good . Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

2468318567_f783841275_o.jpg

Dan, This my '79 Wheel Horse C-81 8-Speed I will have for sale at the in PA next month. Ben

CHARGER9AUTO

2468299731_08f1f73f29_o.jpg

Dan. Heres a front picture shot of the tractor. Ben

rocking 416

thats looks like a solid tractor i guess when i see it in p.a. we will work somthing out

CHARGER9AUTO

thats looks like a solid tractor i guess when i see it in p.a. we will work somthing out

Yeah . Ben