Sign in to follow this  
persof

Good combo

persof

Last saturday I stopped at my local Tractor Supply store and picked up a Ohio Steel leaf sweeper for use with my 42" Rear discharge deck. This works very well as the deck cuts the leaves up some and the sweeper can pick them up.

LeafSweeper.jpg

Thanks

Francis

TT

Nice, but does the back of it drag on the ground? :thumbs:

persof

Not when empty but it might when full. When I do my final leaf pickup I will look.

Francis

ducky

i think they do as they fill up. that is why the bottom is plastic so it slides along the grass.

Lane Ranger

I like the lawn sweeper combo too! I attach my Agri-Pro sweeper to my B-80 tractor when sweeping up the many leaves I have every Fall. This video is from last year and my lawn is a lot more sparse this year but the leaves are still plentiful.

I would love to own one of the original wheel horse lawn seepers that had the very good frame and brush system for sweeping heavy loads of leaves.

th_102_6999.jpg

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww284/L...nt=102_6999.flv

After Shot:

102_6858.jpg

Kelly

This year my youngest son (Ryan 10) did lots of leaf clean up, with a $25 tractor and a sweeper I got for free, both are beat up but work, and he had a blast, the 42" deck has a few holes in it, but still worked for the leaves.

100_3053.jpg

W9JAB

for those who havn't seen it

my Brinly BULLDOG!

sweper001.jpg

mavfreak

persof how do you mow anything with that big dent in your deck?

I borrowed a sweeper from a friend loved it and have been looking for one ever since

persof

Mavfreek,

My deck is a 1977 model with under deck baffles so that mega dent looks bad but doesn't matter much for mowing.

Thanks

Francis

Forest Road

I just sold a 312-8 to a family friend who's been mowing w/ a c101 for 30+ years. The only combo he wants is the 42" RD and his lawn sweeper. I have a 42" RD in my trailer for the next trip north. He's dying to get this replacement for his well worn 1980 model. I'm looking forward to my next house to put this combo to work for myself.