Sign in to follow this  
sethl007

D-200

sethl007

hi guys i am new to this site and wheel horse in general and i am looking for some help. i have the opportunity to buy a wheel horse d-200 tractor. it has hydraulic lift, rear pto, 3pt hitch, and a hydro. drive, comes with a belly mower, wheel horse lawn trailer, tiller, front blade, snowblower, lawn roller, rear garden plow, homemade steel cab (its actually really nice), pull type sprayer, lawn aerator, wheel weights and chains. the tractor has not been run in a few years but has been stored inside and is in pretty nice shape. the implements look like they havent been used much at all. this is an older gentlemen that bought it new and he wants me to buy it but he isnt sure what to charge and i have NO clue what to offer. i just dont know much about these things but it really intrigues me. thanks for any input.

wheel horse 1045

if its as good as you say and it runs as good $1500 would be a steal

Operator

Seth I think you are up in my neck of the woods, right?

All that equipment and depending of shape I'd say more up in the high end of two grand would be appropriate.

Randy

Shuboxlover

HOLY CRAP!!!!! THAT'S A NICE PACKAGE!!!!!!!

Like operator said.....definitely well over $2K, unless of course it doesn't run, then you're talking about a whole new ballgame.

Good luck, hope you get it!!!!!! :thumbs:

Kelly

Around here $2000+ would be a going price, but I'd offer less hard to back down the price than offer more.

wh79d160

What Kelly said but, :thumbs: :)