Sign in to follow this  
puddlejumper

short trip

puddlejumper

First I would lie to thank eibbed for selling me this tractor and for a very pleasant visit. Didnt get to visit with debbie but her and the wife seemed to have a nice visit also.

Picked up this 701 yesterday fairly complete minus gen/starter and it didnt have any rear rims or tires these I took to help roll it in the truck. Dave could not find the engine drive pulley for the HY2 which I know frustrated him and amazed me.(HAS TO BE THE MOST ORGANIZED SHOP I EVER SEEN) He had all the bolts that he removed to do the painting he had done labled in zip lock baggies. He said if he finds the pulley he would ship it to me and I am sure he will. It was somewhat dissasembled when I piced it up and I couldnt resist putting it bac together to see what I had.

I know WE WANT PICS so here they are.

100_1238.jpg

100_1237.jpg100_1236.jpg

100_1239.jpg

Coadster32

Looks nice from my house! :thumbs:

JMW

Very nice .......need one of those for myself!

Roger from southern Iowa

Nice....very nice!!

Kelly

I told you it was a good deal, that is a nice score.

puddlejumper

I told you it was a good deal, that is a nice score.

Just dont start asking for commissions :thumbs: and thanks

wh79d160

:thumbs: Looks just like my 702. (what's the difference?) I have a HY-2 kit to mount on mine but I didn't get the switch relocation box. But after seeing how your switches are mounted, I like that much better than the box hanging on the left side. I'm going to do mine the same way. I love those little round hoods. They sure are alot easier to work on than them D's, that for sure.

TT

There's one difference........

The 701 had a plastic dash with the key switch and small push button. (they had a starter solenoid - the 702 doesn't)

Here's a few more:

No left side cover or parking brake, dual belt starter/generator, fender braces/toolbox/fenders are unique to a 701, solid front of hood (no grille openings) steering wheel and lower steering support and "fan gear", footrests, and the list goes on. :thumbs:

Kelly

Yes a 701 is a tractor all it's own, and hard to find complete for a good price.

KB9LOR

Nice tractor puddlejumper, those are growing on me! lol

eibbed

Mitch,

Thanks for all the kind words on your post. The wife and I also really enjoyed meeting and visiting with you and your family.

I am very pleased that you bought the 701 because I think you like it just as much , if not more than I do. Hunter acted pretty interested in it too.

I did find the pulley :) and will mail it to you this week. :thumbs:

Dave