Sign in to follow this  
wh79d160

702 height adjuster

wh79d160

Is my 702 supposed to have a quadrant adjuster that sets the up & down lever height for the mower deck? Is it removed when the snow blade is used? I found some pics on file with & w/o. :thumbs:

clintonnut

They originally didn't have a height adjuster. You can install one without problems. You don't need to remove it for the plow. Check pictures out in the picture section of 1962-1964 tractors for pictures of different lift guides. Some have the Dial-a-height some do not.

Charlie

Horse'n Around

I could be worng but I dont think they came with them. I own two of them and neither one of them came with one.

John

JUSS10

i believe they added that in 63 as i too have a 62 round hood model that doesn't have it while all my other round hoods (63 and 64) do have the adjuster

DMK855

Neither one of my 62's have the adjuster!! But, like Charlie mentioned above, It looks like the adjustable one will bolt right on!!

puddlejumper

THe ones from 63 or 64 round hoods might. :thumbs: But I tried to put one on my 552 from a commando 8 and it would have taken some mods for it to work