Sign in to follow this  
Rick Meyer

1973 Wheel Horse 14 Automatic 1-0435

Rick Meyer

Folks,

I have a 1976 14 Automatic that I bought as a relatively complete basket case. I rebuilt and repainted the motor and blasted and painted all the parts and have the machine mostly back together and am now restoring the wiring and installing the fuel system. I now have 2 parts left over from my assembly and I have looked extensively at the PARTS TREE site to identify where the remaining 2 parts belong but to no avail. The first part is a formed sheet metal part about 12 inches long with 2 holes on one end and one hole on the other end with the cross section of an thin metal formed angle iron. Part number 102811 Channel Wire shown on plate 8.000. The next part is Part Number 100452 Strap Engine that is a small sheel metal strip part about 4 inch long with a .25 inch hole one end and a .5 inch or bigger holes other on about 3 inch centers about .75 wide. Goes near PTO side of engine and there is a spacer 9620 associated with. Need to know where it goes and what it supports (Fuel Line for motor??----Choke cable?) Shown on plate 10.000 Item 10-13. Also, dimensions of the 9620 spacer would be helpfull. If anyone hase photos of these parts installed on a 14 automatic tractor, they would be gratly appreciated. This is my first Wheel Horse Restoration Project. Great site!!!Thanks, Rick

mavfreak

some pictures would help here and I'm sure we can figure it out

:thumbs:

TT

The channel bolts up under the left side of the gas tank "tray" and - along with a "P" clamp - supports/secures the gas line, some of the wiring, and the choke cable.

The other bracket bolts (vertically) to the top front belt guard bolt and secures the throttle cable housing via a "P" clamp.

The #9690 (not 9620) spacer goes with the wire support channel. I'll see if I can round up a picture - if no one else beats me to it.

sorekiwi

IMG_2940_1.jpg

IMG_2543-1.jpg