Sign in to follow this  
earlleecliffton

shop pics

TT

I haven't spent much time in my shop since I got my "new" job, but this is where I spend most of my time now:

workfall2010006.jpg

Been known to work on some of my own stuff there too, so I guess it counts, right? :thumbs:

wheelhorse656

boy you all have some nice work shops :thumbs:.

Horse Fanatic

Have you done work to all of the machines or are some original?

Hey Mister Pipes, Of the tractors in the garage, only the 520 has been restored and that even still has the original paint on the hood. The others were touched up in spots on the foot rests but are pretty much all original. The 414 and 418 still have the original seats.

Did those 6-12 tires work out for you?

Glenn

mr.pipes

Glenn, The tires ended up being a good purchase for me. About two months ago I went to look at a 1965 605 with a thrower and snow cab. Turns out the woman needed some plumbing work done so the tractor cost me almost nothing. Now I can throw duals ( or more ) :thumbs: on it. I will be looking for another tru power over the winter when I get it in the basement and clean it up a bit. Thanks for meeting up with me, you saved me a couple hours of driving. Hope you had a good summer. Thanks again, Geoff (A.K.A. Mr.Pipes)

MyOtherCarisaWheel Horse

I wasn't going to post a pic of my work area but after seeing all these other guys and their huge NASA size areas all neat and purdy, I decided to hire some workers and have spent the last few days cleaning mine up and organizing it to perfection. Gaze upon it and weep!! HaHahahahahahahah.......

aug28054.jpg