Sign in to follow this  
earlleecliffton

shop pics

horsefeathers

Coffin! What Coffin?

Ohh.... that? I dug it up one day, still don't know what's in it?

TJ, You have the cleanest shop I've ever seen!!

Vince, Buick GN serious stuff!,Who knew a v-six turbo could do that?

and is that a '65 skylark GS?

ducky

5134391268_e97e4a263a_b.jpg

at least the mini mustang is the correct color. :thumbs: i need a bigger shop.

VinsRJ

Coffin! What Coffin?

Ohh.... that? I dug it up one day, still don't know what's in it?

TJ, You have the cleanest shop I've ever seen!!

Vince, Buick GN serious stuff!,Who knew a v-six turbo could do that?

and is that a '65 skylark GS?

Yes sir...... 65 GS Skylark. Original 401 Nailhead 4-Speed, flame red with white gut. I've only been working on it for 10 or 11 years. :thumbs: Goal is to have it done before I die.

mavfreak

earl...the picture of the mach IV on your board? do you have one? I have wanted one ever since I got my doors blown off at a drag race I was on a 97 zx600r ninja He was stock. I want to put that engine in a modern frame.

vinsrj...I love the GN, Is it original. I put a Buick 3.8 T in a pontiac le mans. wow what a ride!

VinsRJ

vinsrj...I love the GN, Is it original. I put a Buick 3.8 T in a pontiac le mans. wow what a ride!

I bought the GN from the original owner about 10 years ago, who used it as daily transportation from 87-2000. Over the years I have installed all of the classic bolt ons, Kenne-Bell ram air, ATR 3" SS exhaust, bigger intercooler, chip..... its got 116K on the clock, the engine has never been apart and still has the Original Turbo from 1987. Pulls like a Mad Man. Its never been repainted (could use a re-paint) and I drive it...... thats why I bought it :thumbs:

chris11

Very cool Vin i love the old buicks too. i have had 1966 gs 67 gs 69 gs and i got new in 87 a gn. i loved it had it for 7 years had 18,000 miles on it when i sold it.I sold it to one of the buick guys that sold hot rod parts .It wasnt kenny bell. This guy was big into GTOs too. anyway love the old buicks. Great shop

horsefeathers

Vince,

'65 Skylark GS! Good eye for a Mopar Man ehh!!

401 nail head my fav GM engine, factory 4 spd! add 10% good color combo too!

It'll be sweet when it hits the street!

Mavfreak, I saw the H1 500cc or H2 750cc also !

2 stroke triple scream machines!

Had a pair of Z1 900cc love the early Kaw's

repairman

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

small but is a great place to work

wood heat COLD AC sat-tv high speed net

and thankfully its all paid for :thumbs:

mavfreak

its a mess but its mine

1288809152.jpg

1288808569.jpg

1288808660.jpg

WH854

Here is my work shop! It don't have any radios,TVs lounge chairs, one 120 watt outlet and a couple of lights. I do have and old stool, no fancy tool boxes and a lot of things I have gathered up over the last 50 years. But I know where ever thing is located. :wh::) Here are the pictures stand back now!!!!

Nov0301.jpg

Nov0305.jpg

Nov0304.jpg

Nov0303.jpg

Nov0302.jpg

Nov0303.jpg

Nov0306.jpg

Now be careful nothing jumps out at you!! :thumbs:

Chas :)

mavfreak

look fine to me! :thumbs:

multihobbyguy

I made this video for metal working group I belong to. This is the only picture/video I have of my garage currently. I have changed and added a couple of things so it may be time to take another video or pictures. I hope you enjoy, Chris.

th_MARCH102010002.jpg

repairman

nice shop

neat laths a good setup :thumbs: :)

whfan74

We added a few more signs this week........put up a couple more Kohler signs, Tecumseh sign, Stihl sign, and some other odds and ends.

Also picked this up at the local auction for $30. It will come in handy to store more of our manuals and a few parts. Have all of the hooks for the slotted back in a box still. Still deciding what we want to hang up there. As you can see many of the manuals are finding their new home.

Briggs.jpg

repairman

very nice :thumbs:

dclarke

nice addition to your shop Scott. :thumbs:

Horse Fanatic

Five of my horses are in here. There's a 520-H I'm doing some work on and the 312-8, the 414-8 and the 418-A are with it. The one in the last photo next to the car is another 312 and will be my plow tractor.

shop001.jpg

shop002.jpg

shop003.jpg

hoppy

Here is where i get my work done! Story behind this space...........it was once a Moto-ski dealership and then a skidoo, susuki, kawasaki dealership. It was all built/owned by my wifes passed grandfather. R.I.P. Pops.If any of you know Enfield Motor Sports In Enfield, CT. Pops sold the dealership to the guy that opened Enfield Motor Sports. As you can see im into vintage sleds and the "newest" one is the John Deee shown in one of the pictures.

Also shown is my 856 and some other toys. plenty of space now that we have it cleared out for the winter. in the summer it can get busy with tractors, mowers, etc. since we have the trucking company here and the horse farm there is always stuff floating around and it often ends up in here. right now were are pretty clear.

i keep all my tools in the space shown. i dont like to leave to much laying around. as i said shop is attached to a functining family owned trucking business. thankfully the family has fully allowed me to do my thing. Im also Mr. fix it around here with all the mowers, etc. Its a win win! Here are some pictures.

JDbrakes006.jpg

JDbrakes007.jpg

JDbrakes005.jpg

JDbrakes008.jpg

mavfreak

Hoppy whats under all those covers? :thumbs:

Any Blizzards? I had one and loved it.

hoppy

mav..........nothing i would consider super rare.

there are two 2000 Skidoos Formula S's, a '71 moto ski zephyr, a '80 Mirage, 3 Nuviks, a '81 skidoo citation. not pictured are a '68 skiroule 300, '76 moto ski futura 440 and the rarest sled a '64 Fox Trac. Like i said none of these are what i would consider rare or collectable but they keep me busy and i like them all.

if we have a winter like last i might just get rid of them all as if we cant ride then there is no need. Fun hobby but not so fun when we get no snow.

If i sold the sleds id probably pickup a few more horses.

mavfreak

Hoppy thats why i sent the blizzard packin. No snow. Well let me rephrase that No snow when I had it.

hoppy

let me rephrase that....if i sold the sleds i would pickup a few horses and make customs out of them.

perry

i like the vista cruiser in glenns pic s :thumbs:

my shop

tractors001.jpg

woodcut032.jpg

DECpics028.jpg

000111aaaaaa010.jpg

mr.pipes

Wow Glenn, your horses look great. To say I'm a bit jealous would be quite an understatement. Hopefully I can get my maroon stripes looking as nice as yours someday. Thanks for covering up the cars so we don't feel so bad. But I can just imagine how good they must look from what I have seen of your tractors. Very nice collection. Have you done work to all of the machines or are some original? Once again, very nice! I love the look of a clean maroon stripe. :thumbs::):wh::):) :)

sorekiwi

Hey Perry, looks like there's more BSing around the woodstove than working in your shop! :thumbs: