Sign in to follow this  
Forest Road

Snow blower issues

Forest Road

Hi guys

I have a gentleman who wants to unload a 10 - 15y/o Single stage from a 200 series tractor cheap. And its really clean. Is that the same snowblower unit as the 300 - 500 series? I know the mounts are completely different but is the auger, chute, etc the same. Lets face it only the auger and skids seem to get beat up. My wife is going to love seeing more spare parts coming home. Unless someone here can use it. I'll gladly turn over the info. Its in Yorktown, NY Westchester County.

thanks

Kevin

MaineDad

Kevin,

That blower does not fit the 520 or any other classic WH garden tractor unless you have great fabricating skills.

TT

The easiest (yet time consuming) way to find out if any of the parts are the same would be to get the model number and compare part numbers in the manuals or on the online IPLs with a thrower designed to fit a garden tractor.

Forest Road

Maine dad

I know the blower doesn't mount up. But I do believe the blower housing, auger and chute are identical to the 300 - series. I'm waiting on pics. I saw it on Craigslist in the spring andthe guy just contacted me again last week. Now how many single stage augers have you seen beat to hell? Here's an easy replacement for someone. I have a 900' gravel driveway to deal with.

Kelly

Not sure what model the blower was but I had a chance to buy a NEW vert shaft WH blower missing a bunch of parts but had the auger, chain and other parts for $20 he also had a beat up old WH blower next to it, nothing on it was the same, so be sure before you jump.