Sign in to follow this  
Lukezab

Good Price?

Lukezab

Hi all, "newbie" here and technically, i don't yet own a Wheel Horse, but I hope to. I was really hoping that I could get some advice on a 312-8 I recently looked at. I saw it this weekend and it runs very nice, appears to have low hours and the parts that matter seem clean. Not sure on the year but it comes with a snow thrower, mower deck, belly grader and rear tiller. Can someone please let me know if $1,200 is a fair price? Judging by some of the threads I've reviewed, it seems a little high but it does have quite a few attachments. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Regards,

Luke

whfan74

It is the same response that you have seen from others..........if you are happy with it then it is a good deal.

Low hour machine with a mower deck $4-500

Snow thrower (if single stage) $175-200

Belly Grader $150-$250

Rototiller $250-$325

Add all of those up on the low end and you have $975........now that is my opinion.

Shoot for that and you can't go wrong.

racinfool40

1st :thumbs: and as stated before if your happy then go for it!!! In my opinion sounds fair to me if all the attachments are in good shape. And finding all the attachments later can be costly when you figure in time finding them and travel to pick them all up. I've seen package deals like that go for more also. And of course

:) Glad to have you aboard!!!

Lukezab

Thank you for the tips. I'm a little cheap and just wanted to check with the experts before I committed. Sounds like a fair deal, not a great deal but a fair one. I can live with that.

wh79d160

Luke, Price also depends on where you are located & :wh: avalability in your area. Law of supply & demand. :) :thumbs:

dobeleo

I have been looking for accessories for my 312-A, the price seems fair, I am sure you can work him down a few $ too.

dobeleo

Did you buy the tractor?

hodge

Hi all, "newbie" here and technically, i don't yet own a Wheel Horse, but I hope to. I was really hoping that I could get some advice on a 312-8 I recently looked at. I saw it this weekend and it runs very nice, appears to have low hours and the parts that matter seem clean. Not sure on the year but it comes with a snow thrower, mower deck, belly grader and rear tiller. Can someone please let me know if $1,200 is a fair price? Judging by some of the threads I've reviewed, it seems a little high but it does have quite a few attachments. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Regards,

Luke

Welcome to Redsquare, by the way, and did you buy it?

It may be after the fact, but I would say that is a fair price. Like others said, not a steal, but fair. By the time you do a lot of running around and searching, you will the price looking for all those accesories. To find them in one place, and in good condition, is worth a lot. I am cheap, too, but I would give that deal a second glance.

Mark

mavfreak

:thumbs:

btrrg1969

Luke

Welcome to Redsquare, by the way, and did you buy it?

It may be after the fact, but I would say that is a fair price. Like others said, not a steal, but fair. By the time you do a lot of running around and searching, you will the price looking for all those accesories. To find them in one place, and in good condition, is worth a lot. I am cheap, too, but I would give that deal a second glance.

I agree and like someone else said location has allot to do with it and if its worth it to you . :thumbs:

wheel horse 1045

im cheap to and i would not pay that much for that tractor,prices are dropping on everything and i would offer $800 and go from there.im not wanting to offend anybody but thats just my oppinion