Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Camp RedSquare at the show?

nylyon

I wonder if there is any space to have a campfire ring, you know the official Dayton rim type, at the show. Camp RedSquare at night would be really cool!

Jim_M

Karl,

I'm pretty sure Stephen told me once that we could use one of the back wheels off of his lever steer for a fire ring. I'm sure we'll hear from him shortly on that subject.............

Jim

Rollerman

:thumbs: Jim thats just mean.

At the rate things are going with my 2nd Lever...I doubt I have the back tires for it by show time.

Karl do they allow fires?...never been thereeither myself so I can't say.

But I do know some shows are touchy about that stuff.

nylyon

I imagine not near the tractors, but is there a picnic area?

Buzz

I camp there every year in my and we have campfires. Many a tale gets told and Mt dew :thumbs: gets drank. Usually it's Jerry (oldandred), Geof, Billy (charger10), Frank from WNY,Bill from Maine, and a whole bunch more. Gotta love it and we keep coming back. See you in June.............

bowtieguy

I remember that campfire near Jerry's tent...and the "stew"???...and if this weather doesn't change soon I'll have to hang out near that campfire just to keep warm in June......I found cheap tickets to BWI.....hope one of u guys can tell me the best way to get from that airport to Arendtsville...last time I drove from the Harrisburg airport....going to try BWI this time cause it is a direct flight from KCI

Oh, yea....it rains in that little valley doesn't it?...hope it doesn't put the campfire out!!!

PS...maybe RedSquare would provide "rent-a-tent" and save me a trip back to Gettysburg just lay my head down for the night :thumbs:

oldandred

Frank you could always use bills tent you know hes up all night running around then again Buzz has the big van that sleeps three easy my chevewinabeggo only has one bunk and thats almost too small. :thumbs:

BPjunk

I wonder if there is any space to have a campfire ring, you know the official Dayton rim type, at the show. Camp RedSquare at night would be really cool!

Yes Karl,

There is a few old Dayton rims around the camping area and a pavilon with tables and benches. :thumbs: Firewood will have to be collected as there is none for sale at the show. Hummm now that could be a good job for Steve too .... I mean if we use his Lever steer wheel rim he should get the wood too! :thumbs: (he he)

Bill working on the show in Richmond, Va.