Sign in to follow this  
KC9KAS

TIRES

KC9KAS

Having a problem locating a dealer that has/can order 3 rib front tires....any suggestions?

B-8074

Did you try your local tire shop? I get my tires the same place I get the tires for my truck.

KC9KAS

I tried several places....locally and 50 mile radius....will look somemore tomorrow.

VinsRJ

If you are not looking for a local dealer you can try e-bay or Miller Tire.

Ole MN

I just got some from miiler tire a week ago 18/850/8 6ply

Daddy Don

miller tire is where I got mine.

KC9KAS

I looked at MILLER Tire, but didn't see any 3 ribs in 16 X 6.50 X 8....guess I didn't look close enough. I will check them out again.

TT

On the Miller tire website, go to "Front Tractor" on the menu at the left.

The tires you're looking for are the fourth one down on the list.

They are the only place that offers the Firestone tri-rib in that size and you will pay dearly for them. :) (get your Vaseline out! :USA: )

massey

I would have loved to put those on mine but ouch....

ol550

Not that bad a price if you consider the 3.00-4 tri-rib's are $76 a pair. :)

TT

I never bought any 6.50's, but all of my (narrow) triple-rib tires came from Ewell Tucker at Tucker Tire in TN.

Copy & paste this item number at eBay for a "special-priced" pair of 4.00 - 8 tires:

If anyone is interested, make sure you ask him if they're Deestones....... he also carries the Green Ball (GBC) version and they aren't as good.

Kelly

If anyone is interested, make sure you ask him if they're Deestones....... he also carries the Green Ball (GBC) version and they aren't as good.

I have one pair of the 6.50 tri ribs, I sold some stuff and said I'm going to buy them, but I could have bought car tires cheaper, it was $170 with shipping, they are VERY COOL but that will be the only set I ever buy, and I agree big time with TT on the Deestones, a much better tire, I have a few set of them.

Butch

I never bought any 6.50's, but all of my (narrow) triple-rib tires came from Ewell Tucker at Tucker Tire in TN.

Copy & paste this item number at eBay for a "special-priced" pair of 4.00 - 8 tires:

$52.50 delivered for a pair of tires is pretty cheap.

KC9KAS

My rims are 3.75" wide where the tire bead seals....will a 4.80 X 8 TRI-RIB fit this rim? With an inner tube?

hcminis

Talked to the guy at Tires Unlimited and was quoted $25.00 ea plus $9.00 ea s/h for a set of 3-rib. Number is 800-628-4737 and they were Vredestein V60. Not an expert on tires but thought that was a pretty good deal.

KC9KAS

"Talked to the guy at Tires Unlimited and was quoted $25.00 ea plus $9.00 ea s/h for a set of 3-rib. Number is 800-628-4737 and they were Vredestein V60. Not an expert on tires but thought that was a pretty good deal. "

I talked to them today, and they DON'T HAVE ANY 16 X 6.50 X 8 tri-rib tires!

They do have the 4.00X8 and the 4.80X8, but these are too small for my rims (I think).

TT

Talked to the guy at Tires Unlimited ............... and they DON'T HAVE ANY 16 X 6.50 X 8 tri-rib tires!

That's because M.E. Miller tire had Firestone make those tires specifically for them and they are the only company/dealer that can (legally) sell them new.

PlowDayJunkie

MILLER tire had the Tri-Ribs made in Vietnam at the old Firestone factory, and they are on back order till sometime after January 2011 as of now, I needed 3 more sets but I settled for the Veredastine V-61 5 rib, they look good wide grooves between the ribs, and they work pretty well in the garden. just my $.02

Scott :)

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 27 )

quicktime.gif

DSC00010.JPE

KC9KAS

I really wanted tri ribs, but I bought new ags for the front and rear of my B-100. Looks pretty, but if I ever have the opportunity for tri-ribs, I will get them.

I read on another web forum that front ags on a 2 wheel drive should rotate opposite than those on a 4 wheel drive. Since these aren't "pulling", they supposedly turn better running "backwards".

KC9KAS

I saw several tractors today with the 4.00/4.80 X 8 tri-ribs on the front, and I do think these will fit my rims nicely :) , so I will be looking for these now!

Gonna' have tri-ribs after all!!

Lane Ranger

Saw this tonight on the V60- Vredestein three rib tires. Looks like they have lots of sizes including four and six inch rims.

http://www.tiresfromeurope.com/products/V60.asp

Tires From Europe

Company listed as being in Dayton, Ohio

Customer Service

Email:

Contact orders@TiresFromEurope.com for questions about orders already placed.

Contact info@TiresFromEurope.com for questions regarding product information, shipping or website questions.

Phone:

1-888-MC TIRES (628-4737)

Postal Mail:

WebTireDealer.com

PO Box 13750

Dayton, OH, 45413-0750

Attn. Mail Order Dept.