Sign in to follow this  
fender62p

Need "unavailable" hydro line #109377

fender62p

Hi, I'm looking for a hydraulic line for 418C Garden Tractor which is "not availabe" according to Parts Tree. I thought I had a used one, but it didn't quite match up. Anybody know where I can find one? Thanks much. :)

Part Number: 109377

Tractor Model: 41-18KE01

Mfg Year: 1987

wh79d160

Take your hose to a hydraulic shop or maybe even NAPA. My D's have standadrd hoses w/oddball adapters. You can also get them online if you know what to get. Good Luck.

fender62p

Thanks Tom,

This line isn't a hose, but rather a metal (alum?) line, with many bends and kinks at odd angles.

My mechanic does some machine work - he said he couldn't make it - He's sure somebody can do it, but it would be a challenge.

I thought i'd ask around to see if anybody had one or knew of a dealer with some "not available" stuff.

As fate would have it, 2 days prior to my finding out i needed a new line, a NOS sold on eBay for $9.

I'm hoping there's another one out there somewhere.

Thanks again,

ted

wh79d160

Sorry , I'm one D mentional. Another thought, could you adapt a hose anyway?. Also, you can buy straight brake line tubing & double flare tool & tubing bender & bend away from NAPA. But, I'm sure someone will have a used one. Good Luck. :)

Road-Track

This is a fairly common part on many Hydro Wheel Horses.

It was used on:

1142-GT

1848-GT

C-145

C-175

312-H

312-A

314-A

417-A

yours

418-C

518-HE

518-H

520-H

Just to name a few

Try calling around. A dealer must have some stock some where.

Good Luck :)

WH854

I have I think the same transmission as you do Eaton 1100. The P/N on it is 108324 do you think it would work for you It is available at RCPW Just a thought, (ASSY-TUBE-FILTER $13.12) This will work on My C-165 AUTO.

Chas

fender62p

Thanks Chas, hope you're right - i'll check it out. Not sure where you got your info, but it looks like you really did some research - Thanks for you're help!!! Oh yeah, i'm not familiar with RCPW? :)

fender62p

Wow, thank you "up in vermont!!" you did some homework. I'm getting hits on these tractors for that part, but i still can't find the part.

But, anybody else out there with the hydro line from filter to the pump on the following models will work:

1142-GT

1848-GT

C-145

C-175

312-H

312-A

314-A

417-A

yours

418-C

518-HE

518-H

520-H

I selected about 15 of the the busiest WH parts sellars on eBay, wrote them all, and none of them have it. (Am i allowed to do that? They shut me down after sending about 15 questions to sellars - oooops!)

Still hoping the RedSquare site will yield some results.

Thanks again.

ted

WH854

fender62p Here is a link to RCPW.

http://www.rcpw.com/

They don't have your P/N either,they do have P/N 108324.

Chas :)

fender62p

Sorry Chas,

I thought i updated you earlier. I checked out the hydro line for your tractor - It's close, but a few of the kinks are at different angles, at least in the drawing. It was worth a try though, thanks much!

But the gentleman from up in Vermont provided several models which us my line, so i'm hoping somebody has one of those models they're parting out.

Thanks again,

ted