Sign in to follow this  
Dockfishin

new horse needs some work and some help please

Dockfishin

Just brought home tonight and looking to put together for mowing. (has all the pto and arms/brackets removed and gone. I need some advice as to pulling the sleeve (not sure what else to call it) over the shaft. appears stuck on pretty well. already have soaking with pb blaster. and looking to get the brackets and rest of the pto assembly to get it ready to mow. any help/advice would be appreciated. I see most the stuff on ebay that I think will work but not positive so thought I'd ask the experts on here for advice first. plus maybe someone has one?? if so pm me a price and such

Thanks in advancehttp100_0276.jpg100_0278.jpg100_2244.jpg

Kelly

I am sure I have all the parts you need to put aPTO on that tractor, and I'm only 25 miles from battle creek, send me a PM

mavfreak

:)

Dockfishin

:USA:

:)

Kelly

When you stop over we are going to have to combine PTO parts from a few tractors to make the set up you need, ideally a 300 series PTO would be right but I don't have any right now, so a mix of older C series and newer C series, your tractor came with a iso mounted engine now has a solid mount, also you can remove the screw in the end of the crank, it will not be needed.

Kelly

I just noticed some thing else, you will need the correct drive pulley the one on your tractor is for a 8 speed, you need a large pulley for the hydro, to run the pump at the right speed, and you will need a belt to go with it.

Dockfishin

I'll call ya and come up at 5:30, sure is nice having someone with the parts and more importantly the knowledge close by :) it appears the parts I have are the newer ones?? the hoop will definitely be to short. That screw seems to want to fight and so far is winning :USA:

Dockfishin

all done just thought I'd post a pic of the end result. Thanks for the info, parts and help tonight Kelly. much appreciated

100_0281.jpg