Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

Horses at Work

bustedglass

Good to see Horses at work. Very nice :) .

Butch

I like that............A LOT!!!!! :)

John I'm with Roger on this one too... VERY COOL!!! :)

I'm with Roger and Gene on this John, wish i had one. :USA:

Ditto. :wh:

KC9KAS

There is no end to the stuff I could tear up if I had a back-hoe! I know where one is setting, but the owner won't part with it....or fix it up!

I love the wheel weights on the 654...wish I had them for mine!

wallfish

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Bud - I think a bunch of guys would consider these small FELs and the hoe nothing more than a toy but I can tell you, "they can do alot of work". It has also been used to pull stumps and large rocks, build 4 retaining walls, spread countless tons of fill and soil, and build rock stairs down to the back yard ( the rocks were so large they couldn't be lifted so I had to flip and push them up into position). Plus many other small jobs that just made things easier.

Chris and Vince - Definately need a permit for this one and no big deal at all since the pole is on my property.

The power company handles the pole connections and an electrician will take care of the house side of it. It's a coordination effort between them so the power isn't out for that long.

Jeff - Are you going to Jack's benifit pull and get together in Granby next weekend? I'll bring them with me.

Steve - It is fun to use and I think that's why I make up projects to do with it. I don't use a shovel or a wheel barrow for anything any more either.