Sign in to follow this  
HorseLuvinLady

Hello....new at the RedSquare

HorseLuvinLady

Hi Everybody!

I've been lurking on this forum for exactly one year, and thought it was time to join in the fun... :USA:

I discovered the Wonder of Wheel Horse last year, when I swapped my 10 yr old MTD pos for a 29 yr old horse. I had been doing some research and decided WH was the ticket for me. Man, am I ever glad I did! :)

Anyway, let's just say that my Real Horse is very jealous of my Wheel Horse since I spend more time riding her than him....I feel bad (kind of).

I'm the proud owner of a beautiful 12hp Black Hood, but am hooked, and would not mind latching onto another one or two even older ones.

I hope somebody will be kind enough to tell me how to post photos, so you can see the beauty of my old girl. (the attachment thing doesn't seem to work for photos....or do I have to get a Photobucket account? TIA)

I look forward to learning much more about all aspects of Wheel Horse....

Thanks for letting me brag!

Gayle

stevasaurus

:wh: To post photos...yes, get a photobucket account...upload your pics...when you bring the mouse onto the pic after uploading and saving in an album...a box should drop down. The bottom option is "IMG" code...highlight that with a left click...then right click and copy. Go to your Red Square post and paste. Boomshakalaka :USA:

There is also a link here on the forum that explains the process. Looking forward to pictures Welcome aboard Gayle. :)

whfan74

:USA:

You are right, it is easy to get addicted to these fine pieces of machinery. Just like Steve said.......grab yourself a Photobucket acct for free and start posting photos! :) Once you get the hang of it you will love the added feature!

Glad that you finally joined......enjoy the site and keep us updated on your Horse!

Indy w h

:) Gayle !!! Hope ya have a big barn!! Cuz when you get 1 WH

ya gotta have 10-12 more!!!!

Indy

C-Series14

:)

HorseLuvinLady

Wow! You guys are great!! I'm really glad to be here, feels like home already :)

Yep, I have a good sized barn and garage.....definitely have room for more!

VinsRJ

Lots of nice helpful people here. :)

Coadster32

:) If you've been lurking for a year and finally decided to join, you prob. already know how great this place is. It only magnifies when it's your turn. Enjoy the bug!

rmaynard

Glad to have you aboard Gayle. It's always nice to have a woman's perspective on things. Many times there is way too much testosterone being thrown around here. :)

Looking forward to seeing all the horses, four wheel and four hoof as well.

Bob

WH854

:USA: Gayle I have acouple of black hoods myself :)

Chas

HorseLuvinLady

Thanks everybody!

Chas, I just got done looking at your 854 and BH's grazing peacefully on Labor Day....they are gorgeous!

Ha! I'm ditching work early today to take a friend to see a couple of 70's Speed-X's!!!

I may just have to get one of them for my very own.....they are supposed to be in great shape, but we'll see. They may not be Horse's, but being that Harold reproduced them, I figure they are at least cousins, lol!

racinfool40

:) a great bunch here and alot fo knowledge!!!!!!

wh1257

:) nice tractor :omg::omg::USA::wh::) :)

JimD

:USA: Gayle. Your enthusiasm is appreciated here, and we're glad to have you with us. Post often and keep us up to date on your upcoming collection. :)

mavfreak

:)

Roger from southern Iowa

:) Great to have you!!!!

ricky115

:) Hi Gayle..this is the best forum in america..these guys really know there horses (wheel type of course)..there is nothing you cant learn here...just ask a guy who knows...(me)..welcome aboard..enjoy...rick

pond195520032003

:) Gayle, you will enjoy this forum :USA:

Greg in Central Ohio.

bitten

Hello and :) Gayle

Audioshot

Great to have you on board. :)

Chris

Daddy Don

:USA: :)

bo dawg

:wh: Gayle, hope you enjoy those horses... 4 leg and 4 wh :)

I'm kind a fond of the blk hoods myself ( C-161 & C-175 ), even though my hoods have been painted red. But I like the style of them anyway.

Horse'n Around

Hi Gayle,

Welcome to the wonderfull world of Wheel Horse's.If your not already addicted to them, you will be soon :USA::wh:

John

Rats... still stuck in Arizona :)

wheelhorsec85

:USA: :)