Sign in to follow this  
3spaniels

Snow Cab/Windbreaker

3spaniels

Well, it is getting close to the time of year when we start tinking about that fluffy white stuff here on the tundra.

I have a Toro/Wheel Horse 268H and just picked up a snow thrower for it. Being old and crusty, I figure I need something to help keep the arthritis at bay. Any ideas on what might be available for a Snow Cab or Windbreaker of some sort for this tractor set-up? What are your experiences?

:)

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I thought about a snow cab but my canvas insulated coveralls and face mask keep me toasty wherever I go and if it's extra windy I just use some goggles.

Forest Road

Sure there's stufff available. All depends on just how much you want to spend.

http://www.originalcab.com/products.htm

You could also keep an eye on Ebay and Craigslist for a nice used one. They're out there. I sat in one awhile back and found it to be to short for me. I'm 6' 7".

Happy hunting

Brrly1

Cabs don't work well for the taller guys, at all. I am 6'5 and don't move as well as I use to. I don't have the over hang either, but that doesn't matter. Carharts and stocking hat work really well. Where are you located? There might be a cab around here somewhere, need to check and see. See Ya, Bye, Burly :USA:

:)

TT

If you're handy, you could always build a cab:

greenhousecase-1.jpg

If you're in to gardening, it could also serve as a greenhouse in the off-season. :)

3spaniels

I am in Southern Minnesota, Waseca County.

TT: Are you certain that is a tractor cab? Perhaps, if JFK had been riding in that things in Dallas would have turned out a little better for him. :)

jimbotelho

where are you located? I have a snow cab that I want to get rid of it fits my 417 and just about any wheelhorse it is a sears cab but not hard to hook up send me a pm if interested jim :)

DoctorHfuhruhurr

If you're handy, you could always build a cab:

If you're in to gardening, it could also serve as a greenhouse in the off-season. :)

That looks like the Pope mobile LOL