Sign in to follow this  
combatmp29r

Another Redsquare member meet.

combatmp29r

Ok to start out I know its been a few since I've posted, but I warned everyone that I'd be a ghost when it got warm. :D Seriousely though, I've been working 6-6 on the track again, and we signed the papers on a house in IN so we've been starting to prep for that fun move. :P

Welll anyhow back to the reason for the post. When I arived home from work yesterday there was a blue ford and an enclosed trailer in the drive. OK so I knew ahead of time it would be there :D . It was great to meet eldon who spent the evening with us and crashed on our pull out couch for the night. We of course talked horses and I got to check out his haul. He got to see the V18 which is progressing backwards :thumbs: I'll add updates of that as I get a couple changes finished up.

Oh and another example that we are a family here the kids had a blast playing with "Uncle Eldon" :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Thanks to Joel and the family for the hospitality. I had a blast playing with the kids, the dog, and the tractors! Too bad I had to get back to work this weekend....

Sparky

Sounds like a great trip Eldon. We really need some pics!

The meeting with Karl,WHChris and myself in April was cancelled but hopefully it'll get rescheduled soon.

This is a great hobby but its even more fun to hook up with another guy or guys that are into it as much as you are. That what makes the show so great, a few hundred people who are into the same thing. Nothin but WH tractor stuff going on :thumbs: .

Mike...........

T-Mo

Joel,

I have been noticing you have been scarce posting here. I'm glad you and Eldon had a good meeting together. It was also a pleasure for me meeting Eldon. He's a great guy.